Saalax

Heavy fighting breaks out in Ceeryaan, Somaliland region of Somalia

This is a real problem for Muuse Biixi's credibility. Every time he tries to solve a problem, thing get worse. When will the poor guy get a break so that his sub clan can enjoy the loot as normal and enjoy their time. hehe

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Sidee loo heshiisin Kara dad aan heshish Rabin sidee loo heshiisin dad dhaarta kabaxaya. Oo axdigi lagalaybeeniinaya. Somalidu waxay tidha rag na qawl ba qabta dumar na meher.. these people want to kill each other because of subsubclanish hate you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

War tollow colka jooijtiya reer ishaqiya  guudka  sareh   iyo gondaha hoose waaka walaalo.  Marka xabada ino dhiga . Qalin iyo biyo iyo lacag iyo bacmashtari.  Shaydaan baa dadka u khakhaayiraya.  Ilaahow nabbada inoo yeel. Allahamuna stakhfirlakum wa dunubakuum.

Saalax   

@barwaaqo waxba ha ku xoqan odayaasha marka dharta jabiseen 6jeer. There is a funeral for you to attend marwo barwaaqo.

Tallaabo   
12 minutes ago, Saalax said:

@barwaaqo waxba ha ku xoqan odayaasha marka dharta jabiseen 6jeer. There is a funeral for you to attend marwo barwaaqo.

I suggest you seek psychiatric help. Ma fayoobidee tolkaa halkuu ka dhacay may dharka kuu xidhaan. 

Saalax   

@talaabo I don't tolerate munafiiqniimo. The people who broke 6 oaths are no in position to complain we are good Muslims who were attacked in mosque and other nonsense.