Saalax

Heavy fighting breaks out in Ceeryaan, Somaliland region of Somalia

Saalax   

Dagaal ka dhex qarxay Beelaha Galbeedka Ceeryaan  & Bariga Ceeryaan  Degaanka Ceeryaan+Khasaaraha+Tirada Dhaawaca & Dhimashada

Hargeisa-(Qaran-news)-sida ilo wareedyo xogogaal ahi u xaqiijiyeen warfidiyeenka Qarannews Degaanka Ceeryaan oo ka tirsan Gobolka Sanaag ayaa dagaal ka dhex qarxay Beelaha Galbeedka iyo Bariga Ceeryaan

Xogguhu waxay intaas ku dareen inay dagaalkaasi sababay khasaare dhimasho oo ah sadex Ruux oo ka soo kala jeeda labada Beelood.

Sidoo kale ayaa tirada dhaawacana lagu sheegay ilaa lix qof

https://qarannews.com/dagaal-goordh...eclo-muse-ismaciil-h-yonis-degaanka-ceeryaan/

These people are barbaric  no humanity at all in the thread about ceelafweyn conflict..I said labba reer aan ogahay baan heshiin. Sheikh berberaawi sheikh dirir and sheikh cali jawhar shidaalkay sanaag ku tegen wey khasaariyeen uun.

No xisbi no sheikh can reconcile these people. Nacayb irrational hatred is very dangerous. Dadkani hakala guuran. Ama halaisku siidayo hakala adkadan there is no politician that can make peace between them. They don't want it uma Jedaan.They want to see blood this is a skirimish war socday tit for tat since the 40s  wala ina biixi wala ina kahin wala ina mire wala buurmadow or badmadow can make peace between them I have given up on them.

Saalax   
22 minutes ago, Ducale said:

I don't buy it. Timir laf  bah ku jira. 

Iyadoo culimo salaadiin iyo intii magac lahayd shir heshiisin ah u fadhiyaan sidey ku dhacdaa in dushoda lagu dagaalamo oo dhimasho iyo dhaawacba leh? Nacala ciida ceel afweyn ku yaale wax kala kasoo quuxaya meesha. 

Muuse biixi iyo xukumka dalka iyo sadexda xisbiba waa iney tagaan. If Muuse doesn't attend or visit that place warku wuu cadyay.

Muse Bixi doesn't even leave his neighborhood in Hargeisa. Wa iska ciyaalka xafaada.  The north needs a real leader like Dahir Riyaale Kahin.  We can all admit Sland was at its best under @galbeedi uncle. 

Wll they miraculously stop fighting if  there is a president from borama I  doubt it. Dadkani wa juhala nolosha ma qiimeyan

Maybe we should send ina rayaale  to ceelafweyn I doubt they will listen his vp is there axmed yusuf yasin. I doubt these people listen to reason iyo nabad

cadnaan1   

These two community have lived peaceful coexistence for 20 years,why now after all these years I think this is politics issue specially the last election have caused this.

• Thanks 1

I doubt it elections have never caused any  clan clashes in Somaliland. Because every 5 years there are elections and you try again.  No one really loses sleep over elections because yesterday opposition becomes tomorrow pro govt. These people once upon a time supported one party udub I doubt they Care for ina biixi and ciiro political feud. Its something else shaydaan baa ku dhex jira hada bal weynu u duceyn maskax qabow comes and shaydaan gets killed by duco iyo saliganabiga

galbeedi   

The only way to fix this  is for Muuse Biixi to resign . The opposition has tolerated 8 years of looting, corruption and nepotism for the hope of reversing through elections. 

From east to west people were tired Muuse and Siilaanyo, yet they stolen the ballot and came back again to continue their tribal looting. 

Muuse and company were banished from political arena some 25 years ago because of their tribal and gangster style behaviour, no one had expected for them to show up again and damage the wounds that healed. 

Our friend Xaaji knows this but decided to be a “Guulwade “ ignoring history and what happened in the past. 

Habruhu hadday rabaan in ay sii casheyaan afar maalmood oo kale , nabadna ku waraan inta wax isbedelayo, xukunka  ha iska wareejiyaan.

Haddii kale faanka iyo Huuhaada ha ku jiraan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Muse Bixi doesn't even leave his neighborhood in Hargeisa. Wa iska ciyaalka xafaada.  The north needs a real leader like Dahir Riyaale Kahin.  We can all admit Sland was at its best under @galbeedi uncle. 

Is that why some locals call him local? Mid ayaaba saldhigga loo taxaabay because of this.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Is that why some locals call him local? Mid ayaaba saldhigga loo taxaabay because of this.

Yh that is the reason. Xafaadiisa kama so baxo most of the time.

13 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

These two community have lived peaceful coexistence for 20 years,why now after all these years I think this is politics issue specially the last election have caused this.

The corruption and injustices of the previous Silanyo administration coupled with the subsequent state capture by a group of venal politicians —who arrogantly named themselves Jeegaan—are the main causes of these senseless inter-familial clashes that will not abate.

Saaxiibyaal, the GX community are very miffed about the blatant theft of the recent elections by the Jeegan h@bros.  I believe, they have had enough and are now unwilling to forgive this shameful theft and have opted to make running somaliland a living nightmare for Muuse Bidix.

And the unfortunate thing about it all, is that Muuse lacks the necessary political acumen to placate this vast and important community nor is he even ready to make the sort of concessions that could maybe allay some of the anger the GX  have toward his administration.

I believe, unless Muuse agrees to a genuine power sharing agreement with  the GX community whereby they get their rightful share of the power in Hargaysa...these destabilizing clashes will continually erupt and Muuse will have to finish his term under siege, both literally and figuratively.

• Like 1

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Wll they miraculously stop fighting if  there is a president from borama I  doubt it. Dadkani wa juhala nolosha ma qiimeyan

Maybe we should send ina rayaale  to ceelafweyn I doubt they will listen his vp is there axmed yusuf yasin. I doubt these people listen to reason iyo nabad

How come such conflicts that last years didn't exist under UDUB administration? the closest is Ceel Bardaale/Samaale but that was minor one. 

Muuse and ina kahin have  always been on the right side of history the  same with oday Siilaanyo.  President siilaanyo became to old to be fit to rule but in many ways he was Better and had better  qualiication was a better politician than your uncle the late rayaale . Even though rayaale didnt change much there was corruption two during his reign there was less development during rayaales time in power.Corruption will always exists in Africa it's an African disease.Thank god we  have a strong military leader who  puts Somaliland  our interest first and actually carried a klashnikov during our darkest time in history. Somaliland is in good hands and it shall prevail  muse will be Healt accountible by the  New parliament so far so good. He gave the pirates a bloody nose. And appoined a good bank governor.  Surely we want  Muse to invest in education health and the military he has to transform Somaliland army make it a strong  army and it's all going to right direction we are building the berbera military base for the Emirates.  This Will boost Somaliland army 2 inshallah.

Saalax   
3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

The only way to fix this  is for Muuse Biixi to resign . The opposition has tolerated 8 years of looting, corruption and nepotism for the hope of reversing through elections. 

From east to west people were tired Muuse and Siilaanyo, yet they stolen the ballot and came back again to continue their tribal looting. 

Muuse and company were banished from political arena some 25 years ago because of their tribal and gangster style behaviour, no one had expected for them to show up again and damage the wounds that healed. 

Our friend Xaaji knows this but decided to be a “Guulwade “ ignoring history and what happened in the past. 

Habruhu hadday rabaan in ay sii casheyaan afar maalmood oo kale , nabadna ku waraan inta wax isbedelayo, xukunka  ha iska wareejiyaan.

Haddii kale faanka iyo Huuhaada ha ku jiraan.

Well said.