Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

I wonder if anybody has tried doing this ??

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

God some people are so bored that they put their lives at risk. Thank god I aint one of them.

Miss do you drive? If only you knew how much fun driving is, you wouldnt' have made that comment about craziness. :(

Nin-Yaaban what do you mean "Do I drive?"

Of course I do but that doesnt mean since you drive go and put your life in risk. I mean ama suprised coming from a person your age.

Ama alot younger then ya, and I dont go and do silly things like that. But then again you have experience alot more things then mean. Ama guessing you aint enjoying living life huh? :confused: I know I do. redface.gif

LANDER   

Darman,

com'on sxb, you ain't foolin nobody dee. If you really a speed demon like you claim, maybe you should try those speeds instead of showing us some picture you found on the net and putting your name over it. Still I'm glad to see another member who is interested in fast vehicles. ;)

p.s That ain't no 2003 Toyota Camry trust me

Jaabir   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Darman,

com'on sxb, you ain't foolin nobody dee. If you really a speed demon like you claim, maybe you should try those speeds instead of showing us some picture you found on the net

Lander.. Saxib are you questioning my integrity??? :confused:

You are making this speed thing sound like a trip to the moon?!! Anybody can do it…… as long as you have some guts.. smile.gifsmile.gif

LANDER   

I am not questioning your integrity Darman. Common knowledge of cars just tells me otherwise. 2 main reasons that caught my eye right away after seing your picture.

1-Most cars in North America have a system that cuts off the fuel line once you usually reach a certain speed. (Usually 200-220km/h)If this car was a rental than the system is probably still in place.

2-The dashboard you presented seemed to be a little too outdated for a 2003 vehicle. This is the cockpit of a 2003 Toyota Camry, has you notice the rpm gage and speedometer are different. That's what I noticed. There might be some explanation to this, I'd be glad to give you the benefit of the doubt.

photo_5.jpg

photo_2.jpg

underdog   

Well Darman,

Looks like Lander not only questioned your integrity but dragged it to camp Xray and interrogated the hell out of it :eek: :eek: ....then he took you integrity out side and shot it repeatedly with those pics. ;)

He is right, though most "untampered" North American vehicles may have the potential to break those speed limits but are electronic limited to top speeds set by State and Federal regulations.

OG Moti   

guys it is easy to know how fast u could get with a car, but i was wondering how fast you get with a donkey .. i heard that there is a plan in africa to put meters on the donkeys since now it is becoming the major means of transportion. and they also have traffic rules for them in central Africa, so the trick is now how fast could you go with a donkey, and if u need to try ur limits with it take a trip to Africa and choose a donkey with a meter, dont let them cheat u and give u one that has no meters... a word of cuation, dont go beyond 60 mph it is against traffic rules, by the way the donkey could go faster that much faster than that.. good luck, take a picture like Derman to prove you were speeding dengeriously loooooooool peace

OG Moti   

ahaaaa one more point, Lander you were not only questioning his integrity but also his credibility of telling stories.. In very argumentative manner with proves that are undeniable

however, you forget to mention unless he cutomized the car and changed few things about the car not the machine indeed, so give him the benefit of doubt.. smile.gif peace guys

by the way derman great story, be carefull or u wont be able to use the most important part of your body one day... just a friendly warning.. smile.gif

Jaabir   

Saxib lander.. I only posted this pic just to find out if there are any speed lovers out here.. my purpose was not to claim something I haven’t done.

Its true most North America cars have a system that controls the speed. In some cars that system will shut of the fuel supply to the engine and the car will go dead. and in other cars the system will hesitate the fuel supply to the engine and will make it hard to pass a certain speed. Either way, you can override that system by unplugging the rev limiter. It is a very simple trick people use to shut off the speed sensor.

OG.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you got jokes saxib.. maan you out of anybody should know the way we used to drive back in Arabia.. no one drives less that 140MPS in any given highway... ;)

:D:D

rebelion   

oh my god ness..u r really mad doman i hope u enjoy it...u know i like alot driving fast but not that much ...wow wow don't do it again..thak god tht u r safe!!!!

that's my hobby 2 drive motorbik or cars in fast way ...i feel like am throwing all my distress behind me but hooooo not like that!! smile.gif

some times it is ok to go crazy

but me, I will never do that

that is the worst mistake I can do

beleive ot not

not I have been driving over five years

never got ticket nor accident and

never stoped by police.

how my driving is record clear, I never scared

parking my car next to the police car.

dont think that I drive too slow, I am always leading,

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS: