Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

I wonder if anybody has tried doing this ??

Honesita   

Say What.. :eek: ..r u out of ur mind....!! The highest i ever went was 100.....and God knows how shocked and terrified i was......!!

Salaamz

Jaabir   

I did this last sunday.. i was on some empty minnisota highway.. it's a rented Camery 2003.. I maxed the speed and a friend of mine took the pic with his digital camera.. that was really scary.. I had some good adrenalin rush though.. the damn car was flying like a bullet. Alxamdulilah I didn't get a ticket :D:D:D

Darman u are one crazy guy...u should go and pray that u came out of this safe and sound....and by the way, never and will never gone that high...but look ate the bright side u broke the record, oops let me rephrase that u broke MY RECORD...take care Darman...

boycott   

well i came to this situation but not for the same reason! not further than yesterday i was trying to repair my dashboard lamp that was broken for a while. with the intention to do so i pulled back the dashboard but then the speed indicator cable wich connects to the gearbox is withdrawn. it was too short to put it back and i hardly found the space to put my hand in so i gave up, closed back the whole stuff but my meter was wedged to the max while the round meter was working‼

intersting in't? at least i have a good excuse to tell if i'am caught over speeding :D

Kool_Kat   

Sure Darman, and my name is Janet jackson...loooooooool

The fastest I ever did way 160km, let's just say the rest is history...I sure as hell don't drive any faster than 120km...Yo that's some scary shidh...

YO DARMAAN LIKE WHAT THE SISTERS SAY YOU LUCK YOU GET BACK SAFE AND THE THING YOU WORRIED ABOUT IS TICKET NOT YOUR LIFE. SO I WANT TELL YOU THIS. ITS NOT IMPORTANT HOW FAST YOU DRIVE, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS HOW SAFE YOU DRIVE HOMIE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AND DONT GIVE ME WRONG BRO BECUZ I CARE ABOUT YOU.

I KNOW THIS FOR SURE IF YOU SEEN ME WALKING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY AND YOU FINDOUT THAT AM SOMALI BROTHER I KNOW FOR SURE YOU WOULD STOP AND GIVE ME RIDE.THAT IS WHY I CARE ABOUT YOU BRO SO DONT MAKE THAT THING HAPPEN AGAIN HOMIE AND PEACE.

Jaabir   

i thought there was some speed freaks up in here who will share their crazy experince :confused:

anyways.. ATL boy.. i know its dangerouse saxib.. but the feeling you get when you cruise 190 MPH is something else... why do u think there is sport called Formula 1 and with millions of fans....

shyhem   

LOl@darman

Damn i must say of late i have slowed down thats after paying $200 in ticket.90Mph used to be my average speed.Afterall i didn't buy a Chevy Camaro to drive like a senior citizen,u know how annoying they're when they hold the steering wheel with both hands,eyes transfixed on the windshield and doing 30 miles per hour.

Last year me and my friends went for a seven day -six states road trip.We rented a brand new maxima with zero milleage and by the time we returned it we had put something like 7000 miles on the engine.I remember us cruising at 125Mph from Detroit to Telodo.We were trying to recover from the two hour delay caused by Canadian boarder guyscoz we didn't have a proper Id,i mean we already hada valid state DL,what else do the canadians need from us. furthermore by just looking at the state of the freeway and Detroite city, we knew Michigan was too poor to have enough state patrol on the ground.

The worst part of our trip was the final leg when we hit Wisconsin and minnesota.I was driving for 12 hour straight hours,it was 2:00am and i was sleepy,and it was snowing like hell.We almost roll out of the freeway, Thanks to God i'm a good driver most of the time LooOOL

PS* neva try to hit more than the speed limit in Wisconsin if u don't have cash on the spot.They will take u to jail and they mean business.

Originally posted by Darman:

why do u think there is sport called Formula 1 and with millions of fans....

that's excatly what u get by watching too much movies...beside darman formula 1 is a move ok is not real so don't compare it to the real this...anywayz, take care peace.