Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

what kind of somali food you like to eat in Quraac,da Qadada , cashada?

Adna   

salaam,

I wanna know where ya'all find, " Beer" becaue what i see here is discusting frozen one, and i certainly wouldn't eat that. however, who has time to make cajeero daily.. i certainly don't, I gave plot, for those of you who has time or the dedication to make it. usually ma day goes like this... A cup of tea !!! have to have my tea, and Cereall,,, some times don't even got to have lunch and if do.. it's braiis or baasto... casho would be like a soup and yougurt.. if i made it a head of time. but otherwise i don't got to have decent meals through out the week may be the weekend. working class life sucss!! specially if you are in the heath care field.... thanks

[ October 09, 2007, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Adna ]

Yaabka, waxaan umaleynaa cuntadaan waa ku riyootaa those dishes, because I can't believe inaad maalin walba cunto these dishes you described in that order, unless you have a cook on the payroll.

. Mar walbo ma helo sis--mostly on weekend ayaan sameesta Qaarkood.

So here we can notice Beer & Canjeero and Moos is N0#1 FAVORITE somali dishes---lakiin gebdhaha saas maa wax u cuntiin ---dacad camal meey idinka tahay..lol.

I don't see anyone mentioned: Muufo plus saciid macsaro iyo laba xabo moos ah iyo Suqaar IS CALLED QAMIIR---

I wanna know where ya'all find, " Beer" becaue what i see here is discusting frozen one, and i cetrtaily wouldn't eat that. however, who has time to make cajeero daily.. i certainly don't, I gave plot, for those of you that has time or the dedication to make it. usually ma day goes like this... A cup of tea !!! have to have my tea, and Cereall,,, some times don't even got to have luch and if do.. it's braiis or baasto... casho would be like a soup and yougurt.. if i made it a head of time. but otherwise i don't got to have decent meals through out the week may be the weekend. working class life sucss!! specially if you are in the heath care field.... thanks

It seems that you don't manage your time properly and lazy to cook--joking( sorry if i am disturbing personnally).

but otherwise i don't got to have decent meals through out the week

where on the earth pple don't have time to have decent meals or waa is caatenoosa...

Nuunka, aniga dooro kaliifkeed aan cabaa iyo cunaa, abaaba. Sida loogu maahmaahayba: Dooro kaliifkeed mey liki aamee? Muufoo!

Hargab waligaa hadduu ku qabto dooro kaliifkeed isku dal dal aan ku dhahay. Hal saac uu kaaga baxaa.

Adna   

salaam,.

It seems that you don't manage your time properly and lazy to cook--joking( sorry if i am disturbing personnaly

well, let me think :D apology accepted,, but i don't consider my self lazy to cook,,, but i gues canjeeero is just one of those that is good to cook if you have more than one person at home ;) i would invite you to do one day of my life, and you tell me what you think smile.gif

where on the earth pple don't have time to have decent meals or waa is caatenoosa...

if you have seen me you would say that, waa is caatenoysaa aaaa, bisinka i eat when and how i want to.. so there,,, it;'s just my day begins,, 0800---untill 2300... I could give a thought if you would want to be my cook, and i can think about hiring you :cool:

Pucca   

yall dont actually eat 'beer' on a daily base do you?

if i'm around my mom then its canjeero every morning (cuz only canjeer cooked by ma is good canjeero)...and if mom aint around then its a good old plain bagel with cream cheese and a cup of tea. Lunch is usually baasto(not a fan of bariis) or if i'm out then anything without beef is good enough. I dont do dinner so i only have two meals a day..and watever snacks i grab in between.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

QURAAC: Beer iyo laxoox,
3 koob oo shaah bigaysa.

LooL why 3 cups saxib?

Laakin I agree with the laxoox with beer :cool:
Shaaha waanka danbeeya saaxb,lol, atleast 3 :D

gues canjeeero is just one of those that is good to cook if you have more than one person at home

i don't get ya, you mean is kind f big task that one person can't handle, or you need your husband to be there oo aad canjeero u karisid(if so good wife).

f you have seen me you would say that, waa is caatenoysaa aaaa, bisinka i eat when and how i want to.. so there,,, it;'s just my day begins,, 0800---untill 2300... I could give a thought if you would want to be my cook, and i can think about hiring you

lol Thanks for yur offer sis, then again i am not professional in that(cooking) but i can pass your comments to one of my friend who is cooker as well as single lol, hence your job begins 0800 untill 2300 i think that is not white colour job and i term it slavery job i don't know if labour union at your area have some rules against that by the way you must be hardworking person have some goals in life.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

me   

Casho with Canjeelo oodkac malab and shaah oo laysku wada daray. Or Casho with cambuulo macsaro iyo sonkor.

Jamster   

Quraac: Just Canjeelo (laxoox) with saliid macsaro mild ah with a Litre of water.

Qado: Small portion of bariis iyo Hilib geel with Haruubgaal of Caano Geel-- this is European Portion; then dawn it with a litre of water.

Casarkii: 2 xabo oo Malawax iyo Shaah

6pm: Casho: Falfaliir iyo a litre oo biyo ah.

Kool_Kat   

^^Aaliyah, waligaa ma maqlin "falfaliir iyo fuud abeeso isku fuuqsee meel fariiso"?

MMA, bariga saa u socotay, dooro kaliifkeed aan cunaa aana cabaa, maa keentay? Markii iigu dambeysay "kaliif" wax xun inuu yahay aan ku ogaa, sey wax ujiraa bariga?