Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

LOOL ABWAAN

People like you are welcome. Here is your key.

thanks Ms DD. Sis...adiga maa kaabogalaasad ka ah meeshaas? lol...horta gabar admin ma qabtaan oo nimanka kala faniinisa haddiis soo galaan?

Anyway, thnx for the invitation.

Ibtisam   

^^^I did not say anything about her, just the story as it happened- facts. I chose not say anything to her regarding this to avoid creating the usual uproar every time I correct an old lady in my area. I got too many beats for it as child.

Malika   

^I think what Cadaan means,is your talking ill of this person for their misconducts[as her being moral snob,yet while gossiping], hence not being different to bella post.

Ibtisam   

^^Where do I say she was a snob?? Nevertheless I'll edit my post. Cheers Caadan & MAlika smile.gif

Ngonge, LOOL Waaxan wallan, now you just want to make stuff up :D

NGONGE   

^^ Why edit your post? You didn't mention her real name, address or where she works at. For all we know she might be someone you just invented for this thread. Stop being silly and falling for baseless accusations. Be like Bella and say what you think (not that I agree with her opinions of course).

Waxa la yedhi.......

Ibtisam   

^^^Because I cannot ask her to NOT do something, and then be accused of doing the EXACT same thing within the request. Pluz I have desire to give my already few good deeds to someone else because I gossiped about them online when we die.

I was browsing through my friends face book when I came across half naked Somali girls. I’m talking mini skirts and see through tops!!!

Dont you(just) hate it when you come accross pictures of your half naked friends in facebook? smile.gif

Dude!, What kind of crap is that?

Bil-kiss   

I swear face book was created by the Devil him self…… I mean before it came out the likely hood of seeing a Muslim person be it a boy or a girl in a club half naked or half drunk was only witnessed by the ppl present in where they wore sinning and the likely hood of me witnessing their sins was close to impossible unless I was right there shaking it with them.

Now face book has come and our Somali brothers and sisters are posting their pictures left, right and centre while boasting about their sins or sinful acts.

And than it hits me in yomal qiyamaa they will be asked about their sins and as they deny it I will focused to account on the sins they try to deny… so my friends please be careful on the pictures you post in public and if you see any one you feel is showcasing some thing truly harm say “let your sins be between you and your creator maybe than and only than you may have a chance for your sins to be covered”…. May Allah make us upon the ones which their sins are covered in yomal qiyamaa. amen …...

Aaliyyah   

Subhanalah I thought someone passed away. Anyhow, I would advice you that you private message those sisters and preach them.

walaal Remeber ilaahay wuxu yidhi dadka ceebtooda qofkii qariya asna ilaahay aya ceeb u qarinaya...

wa salaam

------------------------------

"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

related by Bukhari and Muslim