Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

HOW I PROPOSED TO MY SOUL-MATE

HONEY-D   

SCORPION-SIS WAT CAN I SAY OTHER THEN WOW ITS NICE 2NOW SOME OF US R EXPERIENCING THE PLEASURE OF BEING IN LOVE. LOVE IS 1 OF THE GREATEST GIFTS ONE CAN HAVE. ENJOY LIFE WITH UR SOUL MATE AS U PUT IT WHILE U CAN. ;)

CONGRUTALATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS.

:D:D:D:D

HMMMMMMMMMM I THINK I'M IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :rolleyes:

well folks something has been brought to my attention. It seems most of the people here don't know whether it is true or not. In fact it is neither, i didn't dream it nor has it happened yet to me or anyone else i know. What i simply wrote about came to me the nite before as clear vision like a deja vu, and the next day while waiting for a friend i had a sudden urge to write it down, i wasn't intending for it to end up anywhere i was just going to erase it but my friend liked it and suggested that i post here. So again to clearfy it is not something that has happened to me or was it a dream it's just a hope that is what the future holds, in terms of finding a soul mate.

lol someone suggested a i make a sequal to this and i don't know if i said something whether u guyz will wonder if i did it too or not. but i still appricate all the input u guyz given me and keep on enjoying it. I just wrote what was i was in the mood for.

Kool_Kat   

Scorpion, I see you're on the defence... Sorry, didn't mean it in a negative way...

All I was trying to say was the story was too good to be true... That's all, no harm at all...

A word of advise though, if you think a Faarah or as you put it "kamaal" will come down the stairs... Girlfriend, you'll be waiting a long long long time... So good luck...

Sorry for the missunderstanding, though... No BS intended... aight...

I thing you should do a sequal too... BTW, what's wrong with Black Author Books... I find them to be very romantic... That's why I asked... You should try reading them... I can even suggest some... Just Halla, aight...

PS, have you ever considered writing romantic short stories... I think you'll do good...

;););)

Lefty   

First, I thought the story is 4 real and true..but Daaaamn to hear that it ain't...

Scorpio..you tigh the knot infront of us and suddenly open it. I Gotta give you salute for that..

I ain't playin'.... I'm just sayin'

You pulled a fast one on us.

Going back to you question on HOW I PROPOSED TO MY SOUL-MATE i am still convinced that you fallen on your knees, hands fully-extended, happy tears rolling your cheaks----Kamaal, Please, would u marry me? Holding back-Tears. Isnt' that how you proposed to your man? Don't lie. smile.gif

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Aleykum Wr Wb

Scorpion_Sista,

A sequel sounds good, well done my dear.

SomaliaOnline_President,

Let us dream with Scorpion, 'll ya!

Salaam

===================@====================

Oh! How I Would Love To Fall In Love N To Be Loved In Return! :cool:

hey ppl thanx for the positive feedback from the latest nomads here, and i will try to see if i get an inspration for the sequal, it has to be better than the original so God help me.

lol sol president i believe in the freedom of choice nothing needs to be begged for, simply what xena expressed was her decision to marry him, he would be lucky winning duh.

again thanx to all the ppl that had responded.

babygirl   

that was the most touhest stories i've ever herd in my life. most ppl look for their soul mates ages and there is the lucky ppl like yourself. girl i couldn't be happier for u and i give u mad props for the courage to do what u did. than again if something was meant happen it'll happen. much love sis and good luck in your future husby.

yo libaax thanks for the reply, i am assuming u talking about the new piece if that is the case u seem to have mistakenly posted in the old piece i wrote. But still thanx and i am glad that u liked it. peace