Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Two young Somalian ladies in Jamaican jail

Oz   

:D:D Jamaica wexey ka dooneyn in la isweydiyo weeye.

Ps: aawey Nuune, isaga ka jawaabeyo.

nuune   

Oz :D war come to the Premiership topic and stop hiding :D

PS: The girls made BIG mistake at first, as a result of Caasi-Waaldiin, this is the end result, hope they find easy way out, and return home safe, and be good to their parents.

Ibtisam   

I don't understand how they got in this mess in the first place. Caaqli meehe. If a guy gave me a slice of cake, xabaad tuufaxa (Somali or otherwise) macadalah waxa kaley, immediately waxan isidehalah tolow muxu ka raaba.

Iyaguuna they took free tickets to go to a country they don't know, stay with the family of a man who is in Canada and then agree to take fish back. WTH??

This is sad, but I can't help laughing at their supi*dness.

They have nice dad forgiving casri dad, my family will be like mac sonkor, haku dimato, and if I somehow came back alive iyaga aya ii dilihi lahah. redface.gif

Shidhouse.

Ha ka saarto wa taas eh, a lesson well learnt I hope.

i have not watched the clips yet - but if it is as Ibti describes - either they are lying or they are one fuse short of their light bulb.

Ninyaaban - have you been in both to make that call?

ibti - what does 'shidhouse' mean?

NGONGE   

How dare they besmirch the Somali name by associating it with a Jamaican jail, could they not get themselves arrested in a nicer place, like Singapore?

Crime Watch is for old women and gossip merchants.

MZanzi   

Sayid somali, sxb kuwaan waxooda been weey dhaaftay xashiishka marki lagu qabtay ayeey dad aan waxba kaogeen iska dhigaayaan

PS.They should rot in jail for what they did.

Chimera   

Out of respect for their relatives, some of whom certainly without a doubt are acquainted with Somaliaonline.com, I refrain from commenting on this case.

Wish them and their family the best.

Aaliyyah   

aduunka wax free ah ma jiraan. And, everyone knows that.

I can't really feel sorry for these girls and their dumb choices in life. But this is sad and heart breaking for their parents.

Wish them luck.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

They have nice dad forgiving casri dad,
my family will be like mac sonkor, haku dimato, and if I somehow came back alive iyaga aya ii dilihi lahah.
redface.gif

:mad: @nice dad! Where was this nice dad when his daughter was getting involved with a drug dealer? It isn't like a guy she met on the street and offered her a ticket, she considered him a friend, which most likely means she hang around with him and probably did runs for him...

Don't even get me started on talking about their parents, cuz dambi uun baa iga soo raacaya...But let me say this, the parents themselves aren't as innocent in all of this as they claim!

Ilaah Soomaali oodhan ha u soo sahlo waan dhibaateysanahay meel walbo oo aan joogno...