Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Busy, Busy?

Curly   

Please, stop!, stop clapping I know I’m brilliant, please don’t bow…lol

Hello nomads how have you been? I’ve noticed a lot of newbies around. So I guess you people have been missing Mio, right?! Course you have, what a silly question

Anyways, I see you lot have been busy, busy this summer like myself but don’t you worry yourselves I’m back, and I won’t be leaving you any time soon, And you can quote me on that one! :D

Soo…I’ve also noticed everyone regurgitating old topics and I thought I’d rescue you all from the oh so immensely tiresome boredom, aren’t I so wonderful! Lol

:D

Kool_Kat   

Like Ohhhh My Gosh Girl, Welcome back...It is totally cool, like, you know like how wonderful, like, you are! Gosh...And it is, like, I feel like where is, like, this blond, like, coming from...

Ok, ok, ok, wlc back...Like Totally...

Curly   

I'm NO blond bimbo please don't insult me! :D

That was really hurtfully! *sniff* "*sniff* and totally uncalled for!

Curly   

Aww! Thank you Barwaaqo, you've just made a friend for life girl! I missed you too and you kool kat! Right back at ya babes! :D;)

dang girl....where have you been...busy kumalahoo.aroos markee nagaqarsatay ee nadhahee "busy" ann ahaaay..yeah right icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

anyway...missed you sis :cool:

Wlc back Sue.. I did miss your wry sense of humour..Tell me, did you give up being a moderator and queen? I Hope the Nomads havent discouraged you...please, do pursue your dreams :D

welcome Back Pyscho, there have been plenty of potential Nutters who have fought for you crown but unsuccessfully so its good to see the genuine article back smile.gif

Curly   

Aww… I love you all too, nah seriously I don't know where you got that silly idea! Ha! Me insane?!

Please I’m totally a woman of sound mind.

Juxa   

wlccccccccccccc SUE dahling.

ok, since u were gone, iam one of those refugees granted temporary status in NOMAD-LAND.

iam glad we got one more lady on the ever-increasing-on-the-roll-man-domintated-SOL smile.gif