Sign in to follow this  
Bess.

ladies....what does ur scent (perfume) say about u.....

I always believed that people who wore perfumes had um..how shall I say this in the kindest possible way? "Something" to hide I guess? :D

I have no need for perfumes ;)

^^^My kinyda girl you are, can i have you with some fries :D:D .....If you don't smell like what was being cooked in your house, am sorry to say "there is no way your getting it with me" :Dicon_razz.gif

asxantu

Kool_Kat   

My all time fav:

- Bvlgari (anyone)

- Mademoiselle by Chanel

- Vera Wang by Vera Wang

They say I am simple but sophisticated... ;)

x_quizit   

FF...ahem...i resent the insinuation :mad: ...wait till its ur b/day....u'll get a nice surprise... icon_razz.gif

I should post ur pm to me..where u told me what to get u cause money is tight :D ....stay tuned

peace

^^I still stand by what I said..Im not gonna let your threats intimidate moi!

PM=Private Message :rolleyes:

I dare you to try it...have you forgotten you told me the crush u had on a certain member of SOL? I dont think you'll appreciate me blabbing it around.

Two can play at this game darling. Quit while ur ahead...I have far more experience than you ;) And Im not above playing dirty.

x_quizit   

FF, for the love of baris, u won't tell! :eek: ..and i trusted u with my shameful secret, if many find out here, i won't hear the end of it, they'd be shocked!....so i give in...no more blackmail... :(

Ariadne   

I wear this amazing scent! It makes people fear and respect me soo much that they run screaming.

It's called bad odour from running to school one morning and not showering for a week while still wearing the same clothes.

You guys should try it how amazing this perfume is it makes people gravittate towards you and drop at your feet. Like they are swooning over you while making funny faces. Or running away from you in terror.

The reactions I generally like to get from people. Either you will fear me!

*mwhahaha* or *you will love me*

...because that's generally the type of person I am.

you will love me out of fear of hurting you

No, do as I say and nobody gets hurt.

So if you like to instill fear into the hearts of mankind and force them to love you. I would recommend this scent. ;)

Blessed   

^^^ :D good excuse icon_razz.gif

I have a tendency to sniff at myself when ever I wear my favorit perfume. People could find me self-obsessed or plain weird, but off course as you all know - that’s far from the truth.

What About Guy's After Shaves/colognes??? does that say anything about them?

Kreeepy.....U creeeepy kyd!!!..u remind me of er' Cinderella!!!..heheheh....dusty/dirty..but bloody gorgeous with lil make over eh?

Salaamaat

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

What About Guy's After Shaves/colognes??? does that say anything about them?

Kreeepy.....U creeeepy kyd!!!..u remind me of er' Cinderella!!!..heheheh....dusty/dirty..but bloody gorgeous with lil make over eh?

Salaamaat

Cinderella!

what a terrible thing to do compare me to a disney character... especially a disney princess!

A blonde helpless damsel in distress...who sits on her rear-end and waits for her prince charming to rescue her from her harsh reality. Who has problems with the women in her family...but puts all of her trust in a fairy tale prince.

She dosen't defend herself in any way against the personal attacks she gets making her even more meek dormant and asking for abuse in some ways. <----------- come on she deserved it... if you can't defend yourself your asking for it...by not asserting your strength... asserting your weakness instead...so my theory is abuse the weak :D

You mean that Cinderella the one that has all the qaulities I stand against as a super feminist disney hater

lol! what a horrible swing at my and raging anger over this issue! <--------- you just provoked it some more...

while making me laugh at the situation

...in being mistaken for a disney character when I'm anti disney. As well as being mistaken for a meek helpless damsel in distress. When I'm the complete opposite of this by being a very intimidating and scary person who is an ultra radical feminist and idealist.

Yeah, guys after shaves and colognes says about them that they are covering a stench...just like girl's perfumes.

icon_razz.gif

Ok eX-cuse zit : I can see your wetting your pants...so I'll accept your apology and move on.

But before I go I wanna leave you with this:

goofy2_1600.gif