Sign in to follow this  
Bess.

ladies....what does ur scent (perfume) say about u.....

Bess.   

do u have a signiture scent....or do u wear wateva....and what does ur smell say about u...mine are Escada Island Kiss for special evenings and ralph by ralph lauren for the regular....i think the message is chic + earthy = bohemian chic... ;):D

x_quizit   

island kiss is divine...i second that choice

i'm more of a collector of all sorts for dif occasions...some for evenings, ie. stronger scents....and lighter scents for day and summer time... example....Versace Woman is not everyday wear, where as Noa, by cacherel can be....what my perfumes have in common usually is that they are more simple scents, nothing too overpowering but at the same time not loved by everyone...unique..maybe like me? smile.gif ...

p.s.-light blue is another favorite...

Bess.   

i understand diff. occasions diff. perfumes...i also love j'adore by dior for those nights am feeling formal.... :D

Pucca   

coco channel come rain or shine thats my scent, cant leave the house without it...hmm wat does that say about me? cant say, haven't really thought bout that...

Bess.   

classy, elegant also maybe serious?..... serious as in ...cautious and quiter....not as talkative...am guessing....get back to me about the validity of my assumptions... ;)

ohh....i forgot....burbury brit by burbury...love it...i imagine my future hubby and i having his and hers burbury brit's... :D

Diamante   

i use oxygene by Lanvin...it smells of flowers and rare woods...it's refreshing and musky.

The scent leaves a person wandering what it is, is a bit like me, people never know what to think lol

i don't like heavy scented perfumes, they go straight to my brain and block my nasal stream, thats why this my favorite, its not too vivid, but it will leave an imprint (am i making sense?)

Kruella   

X did u say risk taker? I take a bath with Island kiss and last time I took a risk I changed the brand of my ice cream. Free spirit? Naw my spirit is shackled and cautious. Creative? Mos def.

I dream of light blue by Dolce Gabbana

and blue water for men by Davidoff

Salam

Gosh, you girls must smell absolutely divine. I have a few bottles which I got as pressies but I hardly ever wear them. I seem to have developed an inexplicable intolerence to perfumes over the past couple of years. I'm not allergic per se, I dont break out in rashes or anything like that, I just feel nauseated whenever I get a whiff. Not much fun when everyone wears such strong-smelling fragrances. :(

Bess.   

u have to learn to wear them in moderation.....too much... :mad: ...too little ...not nearly enough.... ;) .....