Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Tacsi: Prays and condolences for our nomad

nuune   

ILAAH JANATUL FARDOWSA HAKA WARAABIYO, SAMIR IYO IIMAAN ILAAH HAKA SIIYO QARAABADII IYO DADKII ASXAABTII LAGA WADA GEERIYOODAY, AAMIIN

NoVa   

Ina LIlaah Wa Ina ilahi' Rajicuun....May Allah forgive her from all her sin's...amiiiinn

Winger, Samir iyo iiman brother.

WingA   

salaams my nomads,

jasaakallah kayiir for your prayers and i'm deeply grateful. its been hard for me and family. this is the first lost i've experience in my family and insha-allah things will get better again.

thanks you once again.

salaams..

Mowgli   

Salaama Alaykum

Ina lilaah wa ina ilahi' rajicuun... Ilaahay ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay iyo intii nool. May Allah swt grant her Jannah...amiin

Blessed   

Winger,

Walaalo, Samir iyo Iman to you and the family. May Allah shower her with mercy and grant her jannah.

LadyMo   

May Allah forgive her sins as well as ours Insha Allah and may He grant eedo a palace in Paradise-Ameen. Walaalo dont 4get Samir iyo Imaan!

I kno its hard it has been for all of us but together we can all be stronger.

As I was readin all de responses I swear my tears were and are still pourin down my cheeks, I kno its bad to cry but tryin to 4get de death of a family member is very tough. I thought I'd preoccupy myself wiv sumthin else when I came across dis page but Winger u kno my family (especially my mum & uncle) and I are feelin de pain wiv u!

All we can do is pray! Be strong and accept Allah's Will.

p.S Bruv I havent been online since I heard de bad news which is why Im only replyin now.

Warmoog   

Winger,

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. I hope you and your family can find faith and patience during this ordeal. And may your aunt be rewarded with peace in Jannah.

Salaamz.

STOIC   

Samir iyo iman may Allah grant the family.

Allah the Exhalted, says:

"O you who beleive! endure and be more patient..." (3.200)

"and certainly we shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-sabirun (the patient)"(2:155).