Sign in to follow this  
lulla

ISSUES! ISSUES! ISSUES!

lulla   

Assalam calaykum everyone, how ya doing?

We always talk about issues we have in our somali community which is normal.Every community has it's own problems.My question to you guys is how come nobody is taking any action to correct those issues before they get out of hands?It seems like all i ever hear is talk and more talk on how we have some serious issues and this and that.so what iam saying is we need solutions to some serious problems and we need it fast but i just don't see it coming.In fact just thinking about it makes me feel hopeless!

let me know what you think! :(

Baashi   

Wa caleykuma salaam. Ladnaan iyo gallad ilaahey baan sheegney, alxamdulilaah.

While it is not realistic to solve societal problems in this forum or any other internet site, I would say discussing solutions of the problems our communities (to our respective localities) face is good step in the right direction.

Whith that note, what issue you suppose deserve SOL nomad's immediate attention?

Macalin   

Lulla, You have been silent for a while macanka

anyways i agree tha we need a think tank and yes some somali communities are takin steps into solving there problems.

my suggestion to u, work hard in school and then u will see a lot :D