Suldaanka

Peace Conference in Ceel-Afwayn

gooni   

@Barwaaqo

Waxaa iga lilaahiya inaanan jeclayn dad soomaaliyeed oo macno la'aan lagu dilo sida xuduud beeleed,isku dhac qabiil mid diimeed iwm.

Dadkan reer barigu wa iska zuluu wa  cawaan maanta wa  dhaaranayan berina way isku  bilaabayaan sharci maqabto week maqabto aano qabiil is their way. Imagine you getting wacked because your clan cousin took some one out and you get shot for something he did war dadkani wa kahadheenki Abu jahl iyo abu lahb. Imika haday haddana isku  bilaabaan maxa xal ah.  Weynu u duceeyn  wax kala la qabta majorto eh allah hasahlo amuuraha

• Like 1

Barwaaqo   

Xaajiyoow ma inaan “intii dux leh duxaansato”  loox dheer wax ugu qoro baad doonaysaa? Oon ka bilaabo naacawdaa aad ku naaloonayso ee xagga barigga kaaga timaadda.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 12:49 AM, Holac said:

As long as Saalax is opposed to it, this will fail like other conferences. 

You mean internet wins. You mean Arab business wins over the nomads on the ground. I don't know Saalax, but my impression is someone far away from real danger and much less empathy.

I am going to digress a little bit but does it seem traditional leaders in Somaliland are too involved in politics? This undermines their position in society and the respect they garner.

Tallaabo   
On 22/07/2018 at 12:40 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Garaad Jaamac Ismail nailed it, no more wasting time, get on with business.

It seems some of the people involved in the conflict do not want peace.

Tallaabo   
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Why?

In their twisted mentality they probably think they can gain advantage over their rivals if the hostilities continue. In situations like this I can't help but wish for a ruthless dictatorship which tolerates no nonsense. I think Somalis should invite Bashar al Assad, Ayyatollah Khamonei, and Putin to add the Somali territories to their domain. 

galbeedi   

Tallaabo makes sense . I would have burned  Ceel Afweyn and settle them in another town.

furthermore, Somalis are fed up all over the country. 

Dadku wuu is wada nacay. Most people thought that these tribal enclaves and administrations to be temporary until the real Somali republic comes back. It has been 30 years , and people are fed up. There is disintegration in every sub clan and major clans. .

expect these and similar clashes in Jubba, Mudug and other places.