Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

Nephissa   

Lazyie: adiga waa lagu soo diraa haye? Habahaba aa soo dhahee, eeyga dariskayga camal. Caqli lix-saacdaa tahay dhaw.

Labadiina waa bolosheen, bolol waa dhaafteen xataa, butuq-butuq aa noqoteen. Yahuuuu!

Xaar isku farjiska idinkaa nii daayay, jidka waa nii baneeyay..dhaqsada ;) .

Haneefah   

Subxana caza wajal. Sidani si ma ahee weydun sidee folks? Massive xayaa and tazkiya lecturing is needed up here immediately. Perhaps I should kindly request our resident scholar Shaikh Nur to pay the general/women section a visit. Hadii kali xaaladu farhay ka bixi.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ani waxaan u maleenaa dadka uma jeedaan for the five years I've been a member, I've posted under 2000posts...Which is actually, about 1 or 2posts a day...Unlike, some of them who've been here of only two years and have over 3000posts...Now who seems to be here 24/7..

It's just that the sister held the poster championship prior to your coming back, therefore, she might just be feeling a little alienated nowadays which I totally understand... :D

Ghanima, despite kk and co taking over, this place would be nothing without you! ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Labadiina waa bolosheen, bolol waa dhaafteen xataa, butuq-butuq aa noqoteen. Yahuuuu!

Xaar isku farjiska idinkaa nii daayay, jidka waa nii baneeyay..dhaqsada
;)

Sheekada ooyin may isku badashay? Ohh you are soooo cute when aad oyso, indho maraq waaxid...Hayehee anaga xaarka intaan isku farjineyno, adigana ooyinta tirtir yaah...

Layzie, lets go xaar firjis aan aadeynaayee...

Ghanima, despite kk and co taking over, this place would be nothing without you!

Haneefah, it was never my intention to take over SOL...I dont think I am taking over...True without Ghanima, SOL would be nothing... :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

indho maraq waaxid...

Layzie, lets go xaar firjis aan aadeynaayee...

lol1.giflol1.gif ..everybody get your goggles ready!! It's bout to get ugly..

Subxana caza wajal. Sidani si ma ahee weydun sidee folks? Massive xayaa and tazkiya

Preach it sista! Set that positive example. smile.gif

KK and Layzie: Siraatul mustaqiimka hadaanan idin marin habarteeey ima dhalin. :D:D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Nafiis, adiga u wacdi nooh kuwaan, abaayadiis. Sug kutub aan kuu doonaa, miiskana waa kuu diyaarinaa, biyana waa kusoo agdhigaa. "Amaa bacda..." ku biloow.

Ma hubtaan adi iyo Nephy? ar maad ka daysaan anu waxba ma aqaanee? Laakiin, maadaama aad kutubka suuban ee Riyadul saalixiin ka ah aad ii keentay, I shall take a shot...

*gets on a serious mode, takes 3 sips of the water, then opens the kitaab*

Axem, Bismillahi Raxmaani Raxiim. Acudu bilaahi min shuruuri anfusinaa wa sayi'aati acmaalinaa, man yahdillahu fa huwa muhtadi, wa man yudhlil falaa haadiya lah, Ash-hadu an Laa Ilaaha ila Allah, wa ash-hadu ana muhammadan cabduhuu wa rasuuluh, amaa ba'ad...

Brothers and sisters, by the grace and miracle of Allah subhananuhu watacala, the first hadeeth that seems to be jumping at me as I open this amazing kitaab is the following:

Our beloved Rasul salalahu calayhi wassalam has said, "Every deen has a defining characteristic, and the defining characteristic of Islam is XAYAA". Xayaa is roughly translated as modesty, but the true essence of the word cannot be captured in a single english word, or in any other language for that matter, as the word is much deeper and more comprehensive in meaning.

Saad u jeedaan waa xadiith qiima iyo qaayo badan leh, casharo iyo faa'ido badanna laga soo saaran karo...markaa yaan la yareeysan, dhalinyaro. Kuwuu Ilaahay waafajiyo nolol xayaa ku saabsan alle hanaga mid dhigo. Casharku caawa intaa ha noogu dhanaado, qofkii wax kudarayana soo dhowoow, inta kalena home workigiinu waa inaad ka fikirtaan xadiithkan ood ka munaaqashootaan, hal qof oo kalena u faa'ideysaan sida xaasas-kiina amaba nimanka idin qaba. smile.gif

Wallahu tacalaa aclam. Wabillahi towfiiq.

*Phew* I think I should stick to my day job, eh :D

P.S: Yaan u duceeyaa oo casharka inoo soo diyaarin habeen dambe, I have great hope in my dear sister Nephy. Xikmada wey kugu dhantahayee nala qeybso huuno :D

Ibtisam   

Ghanima, haye ani maa hadana igu soo kala fireysay...I wonder whatever gave y'all this little idea that I and JB are having an affair...

No, no not an idea, I saw a guy being chased down the road by a Xalimo, when I enquired about who the individual was, I was told that is JB, and the women chasing him is Xalimo, who heard him mutter Kool Kat in his sleep and arranging a meeting to pop over after France…… okay okay.... I'll stop there.

Ghettonima, that was one bad impression of Tuujiska. You need to quit trying so hard, Tuujiska is a natural, he is just funny and you are not.

What you wrote above is not remotely funny.

Anyways, maxaa KK, afkaaga ugeeeyay, af aad moodid iney kaneeco ku kaadisay?

Dadkiina reer UK, SOL waad ku dukatiin, and you are one to talk about other people, inaa lilaah waa inaa raajicuun.

Naag waalan, firstly, you would think niikak maagaciisa at least waat taaqaana! I can understand a retard like you finds it hard to read, and even copy people’s names down…or perhaps it was your attempt at humour or disrespect? But frankly waaxa laa isku cayee ma arako, so I’ll assume stupidnimoada level kuu gaadsiyeeh.

As for what I wrote, it was not suppose to be funny, and I had no intention or desire to imitate your Farax, why would anyone do that, only you think the sun shines out of his As*shole, perhaps if you take your head out of his as*s long enough and looked around more often you would not blindly and repeatedly keep crashing on to people who have no interest in engaging with you and who find you revolting, annoying and just plain childish. NOW I don’t want to keep telling you the same thing over and over again, so kindly read, reread and comprehend what I have told you a number of times, which is basically I don’t give two Fu*k What you think, believe, do, care, shid or huugac. Maad faahantee?

Last time I checked KK is perfectly capable of speaking for herself, and further more I don’t remember her asking for your help. As for Reer London WTF? Jumping from post to pillar as usual, get a grip. :rolleyes:

I really hate going around in circles, weeliga caaqli kuu ma koordo and I don’t have the patience.

Haneefah I have no problem with the take over honey. Thanks for the wacdii, it was good, but then I forgot it as soon as I started my reply so as you can see, I was very very bad in my reply. :(

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

KK and Layzie: Siraatul mustaqiimka hadaanan idin marin habarteeey ima dhalin.
:D:D

Waligey mamaqlinee - Siraatul mustaqiimka, ee yaa dhalay...Teeda kale ooyintii ma joojisay?

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^^Ouch that must hurt....

Iskudir lee maa halahaan ku gaartay...lol...Rifidii aduunka a dhicidoonto sug adi...kix kix kix...

Ghanima, woooooooooooooow...What's up with all these emotions...Besides, how many times do you have to use this 'a guy being chased by a Xaliimo' scenario, wah...Maba ordikartaa ma ka horeysoo, for me to chase anyone around France...

KK yaa arkay ??

Sheekhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I am here...Maanta hurdaa ila yadha tagtay dee...N'way, I think we should meeting like this...Now, caruurti dhan baa doonayaan iney nala hadal qabsadaan dee... :D

PS, Layzie, (hadhoow markaa imaadid) is dajiyaah maanta...Anaga kala celis maka baxno... :eek:

Kool_Kat   

^If you must know, I went to bed late lastnight...As for caruurta, hadaan rabo inaan caruur celceliyo midaan dhalay iyo kuwaan eedada iyo harbaryarta aan u ahay baan kala celin lahaa...Dad waaweynoo is caruureeynaaya yaa tabar u haayo...Aduunbaa kuugu daayay marka... ;)

annaga noo kala bax marka ,,,

i slet so late last night and had to wake up so damn early this morning ,,,, i think i'll sleep now ,,, i can't hold my eyes