Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

Kool_Kat   

^Legacy yaa? Waaw...Saas maaba naloogaga dambeeyaa...Bal ukaadi hee, we are still enjoying this found fame...So give us a little bit more time...Then it will be you and Nephthys...Cool!

I don't know why these ppl are dirty minded ,,, but KK we have to be patient ..... the world is crazy including those who live in .....

Let them talk about AFFAIRS and something even worse ,,, we are not dating inside the computer sow maaha ? :D

So how is your day ,,,,,,,,,,,, mine was really busy one ,,,

Nephissa   

Zafir: yaahuuu misana yaaahuu! and just so you know I'm emotionally unavailable. icon_razz.gif

KK: LOL! Waxa isoo xasuusisay in 3rd grade markii la i dhaho hebelaa ku jecel LOOOL, ooyin iyo diiif aan isku dari jiray, ilaa next day my mom schoolka ka timaado to have a talk with the principal.

Dhareerka iyo diifka iska kala yaree, marka!

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Diifleey waaxid...Ha i dhihinlee Somalia waxaa ahaan jirtay kuwa iska ooyo oo diifka badan...Alla horta injir waligaa maku gashay...looooooooooooooooooooool...Adookal maba kaa bixi jirin aan u maleenaa...

Sheekha, my day just started...So far so good...I know these people wish they have what we have, jealous waaye...They know damn well we are not doing anything, but they like the fact that they are talking about us...It gives them some sort of satisfaction baan u maleeynayaa dee huuno...

in case you have not noticed KK is now online in SOL 24/7, when before I use to see her post once a month. As much as I like having her around with her QAX QAX Qix QIx

Ghettonima, that was one bad impression of Tuujiska. You need to quit trying so hard, Tuujiska is a natural, he is just funny and you are not.

What you wrote above is not remotely funny.

Anyways, maxaa KK, afkaaga ugeeeyay, af aad moodid iney kaneeco ku kaadisay?

Dadkiina reer UK, SOL waad ku dukatiin, and you are one to talk about other people, inaa lilaah waa inaa raajicuun.

Nephissa   

Hadda iyo koow iyo quuq hor leh. War sala cala nabi! Na dhiga, na dhiga.

I think [Layzie] you're having a lesbian emotional affair, you just don't know it. Maxaa hadii kale Ghanima ku daba dhigay?

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@af aad moodid iney kaneeco ku kaadisay?...Kax kax kax kax kax kax kax kax kax kax kax kax...Naayaa ilaa Tuujiye wuu ku af baray...I always knew you were a great student...Ani waxaan u maleenaa dadka uma jeedaan for the five years I've been a member, I've posted under 2000posts...Which is actually, about 1 or 2posts a day...Unlike, some of them who've been here of only two years and have over 3000posts...Now who seems to be here 24/7...

PS...Ghannima, you know I still got luv for you... :D

Pheeeeeeew... Feels good to get it out of my chest...huh...

Nephthys, no you didn't call Layzie lesbo...Naa adi maxaa ku baray lesbian nimo...Ani adaanba kaa shakiyay, saa mar walba ii dabo socotidee...Walee waan kuu goynaa ani, imaba taqaanid...Lesbian aa, najeynaa...

Layzie, come kick her a$$, layzie style...

EEdo neph, magacaaga shimee ghettonima noqday?

As KK's saying goes "Is qorad badanidaa", your issues is beyond help hada, ee hada saa usocotay, aniga maa igu soo gambatay about your menage a trois fantasies you are having about inanta?(aren't we a little too territorial, ma istiri?)

PS: YOu have nothing to worry about , I have always been a fan of the other team, something about hairy chests that I can't get enough of, unlike you, caawa sirtaada aad iyo aad ayey usoo fakatay, now KK is worried inaa kix kix kix deeda si kale u qaadatay, I feel for KK, aad iyo aad aa uga nixisay, oo indhaheeda saan ay ufuureen :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Alaa hoooyooooy...Bas caawa waan dhintay...tan qosol ma dhihikari...This is in a league of it is own...Waakaa daba haray, gacan iyo lug iyo wixiikaloo taagmaayo aan kuu taagay...Ani mugoo meesha manage, manage miney timid, cagahaan wax ka dayaa...lool

Layzie, what - hairy chest aa, eeeeew...Yuck...Naa suu ala kuu galay, something about hairy chest kuteh...Allah kuu sahlo hee koo korkiisa timo lee eh...lol