Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Cara:

Don't give up Sheekha! You can stop and rest on the British Isles before continuing on to Canada. I'm sure KK will be waiting in Labrador with a
towel
:D

To wipe the not so fresh ocean smell off of his face before she kisses him???? Qaaaaxqaaaaxqaxqaxa... :D . Nayaaa dhig towel-ka, ee shab dheh..

Kool_Kat   

^Balo shab ku siisay...Ala maxaa isku camirtay, laughing at your own joke...You wish inaa adi ahaan leheed miya, i sense a little jealousy in your reply...

Cara.   

LOL@ Neph I was just being practical, I figured anyone who swam several thousand miles would like a towel and a hot meal first, even in the face of KK's evident charms.

KK, what I lack in height I make up for in intensity ;)One of these rather than one of these

Cara, i think Ngonge is not interested ,,,, sorry but i've got an appointment with him next week i'll explain everything to him and he'll be all yours soon ,,, :D

I've to cook my breakfast now ....

nuune   

Waxaa la yiri maraq mallaay qofkii cabbaa maskadiisa moolto fitamiina ay noqonee,

Koolo, abaayadiis karroon, niikiskeyga indhaha ayba u roonyihiin, ask Leezigaal, she encouraged me to keep the avator for life smile.gif

Waa walansaqo niikiska noocan, walansaqo

Ibtisam   

About Ngonge, I heard it from Ghanima. Boorash bay u siday and she mentioned he likes to sprinkle some xabad sowda on it

Cara How could you be so wrong... and evil. What on earth makes you think I'm a boorash carrying xalimo or that I work for COE.. (care of the elderly?) :eek: :(

Cara, dont you just hate it when you're making a point (NG uses xabad sowda) and people get side tracked by other peripheral issues (Ghamina serves him porridge)?

So SOL was down all of yesterday? Nice. It means I didnt miss any maala-yacni. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^hello smile.gif

Serenity we know what your making a point sounds like dear.... I assure you cara is not the same. :D

P.s. What I really wanted to say is that JB and KK relationship is really disturbing!!. :eek: I can guarantee you that both KK and JB told each other how "they love each other" more them either one of them told their certain significant others. On this thread only about 5times baa laa iskuu yidi "I love you for this reason and that" KK kusband barely got a hello and she shouted waara dinner is in the fridge when he come home from work. EMOTIONAL AFFAIR. Waxaan waa ceeb redface.gif In case you have not noticed KK is now online in SOL 24/7, when before I use to see her post once a month. As much as I like having her around with her QAX QAX Qix QIx :D and eelika caadess, I cannot help but think she is jeopardising her marriage emotionally, for crazy JB :(redface.gif . Naa KK joog, I’m telling you step back my dear. smile.gif

Pheew... I'm glade thats out, it was eating me up!..

Nephissa   

Arrgggg!!! Look what you did. Geeez Louise! Thanks for your thoughtful comments. :rolleyes:

KK: If you quit, this whole place is going to turn into a London zoo..and I would have no choice but to quit aswell. So please soonoqo pretty! Only a moron would think hitting REFRESH every 12.7 seconds hoping for a conversation with JB is an affair..but not I :D or any of your other friends, we know you to well dear.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

KK: If you quit, this whole place is going to turn into a London zoo..and I would have no choice but to quit aswell. So please soonoqo pretty! Only a moron would think hitting REFRESH every 12.7 seconds hoping for a conversation with JB is an affair..but not I
:D
or any of your other friends, we know you to well dear.

Indeed a London zoo, and I know who is the donkey, actually a few of them...Kix kix kix...So now we're friends miyaa ani iyo adi...Naa bax, friends ma nihinee...LOOOOLZ...Ok, I am just joking... :D

As for these people insinuating that there is something between KK & JB, y'all need to get a LIFE...I feel so special for you to notice if I and JB have a relationship or an affair - whatever y'all might call it...Don't you guys have life than to notice when KK wrote kix kix kix, loool, or when KK is on-line or off-line, or when KK posted something or didn't post for a day...I am mean come on, I know I have an addictive personality, but C'MON, this is turning in an obsession...War bal take it easy, this is just cyber world, don't take it so serious...

Ghanima, haye ani maa hadana igu soo kala fireysay...I wonder whatever gave y'all this little idea that I and JB are having an affair...

Once again, thank you for the notice... ;)

SHEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are...I missed you since last night... :D

Zafir   

Neph If Kk leaves,and her happy affair with JB diminishes, I want you and I to be what they were (sizzling lovers), cool!

Ps: Cara , how do you think, you putting on heels and hats for someone else makes me feel?