Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

haa ,,, hadaa sidaasaan yeeli

Mid baa mar igu yidhi iga iibso visa sax ah laakiin 11 kun oo doollar keen buu yidhi ,,,, hadaan intaa haysto mabaan dhoofeen baan ku idhiye iska tag :D

Cara.   

Don't give up Sheekha! You can stop and rest on the British Isles before continuing on to Canada. I'm sure KK will be waiting in Labrador with a towel :D

About Ngonge, I heard it from Ghanima. Boorash bay u siday and she mentioned he likes to sprinkle some xabad sowda on it redface.gif

I know she will if i would ... waa intay dadka dheertahayba :D

U wanted to say Nuune markaasaad Ngonge ku dhawaaqday sow maaha ,,,, i know you can't resist :D

Cara.   

^LOL. Never!

Val, enjoying your stay in bed with Captain Reynolds?

I want to become a gossip columnist.

Originally posted by Cara:

Val, enjoying your stay in bed with Captain Reynolds?

I want to become a gossip columnist.

Oh definitely. Mal is quite the man. :D

Do, I think you have a knack for it (columnist)!

Cara.   

^Yeah, I already got Sheekha and KK to admit to SOMETHING. Look how hard they are trying to get the attention off their heated exchanges!

About the good captain, did you ever watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The actor was in one of the final season and already had that drawl down pat. Grrr.

Kool_Kat   

^Cara, I see you got jokes there...We admitted nothing...But you can make something into nothing I am sure...If it helps you sleep better at night why not?loooool

Originally posted by Cara:

About the good captain, did you ever watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The actor was in one of the final season and already had that drawl down pat. Grrr.

Was he? I wasn't a fan of BTVS, unfortunately. I do adore him in Firefly tho. What a heroic hunk!

NGONGE   

You know something (and this is only slightly related to your discussion above), I never asked how old Cara was! School boy error that.

Val,

I see the people in your new place liked you so much they're now paying you to stay at home! Priceless :D

NGONGE   

^^ I received many complaints (mainly from Serenity) and was forced to increase the entry age to 25. Cara perfectly fits the bill. :D

Ps

Entrants under 5'7 are automatically disqualified.