Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

I was working from home today....typical that SOL goes down the only time I can post liberally.

And then comes back up just as I'm about to go watch my newly acquired Firefly DVD set.

Shucks.

Ibtisam   

Seriously all those who were counting the hours SOL is down!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? get some help, this is beyond addiction. Kool Kat iyo Nepthy (specially KK) to pick on you too, I think your husband should be jealous of SOL and sue the damn place, and possible banned you or at least give you a limit! Siidan uu sii maahah! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I know she said she cannot breath when SOL is down! :(:D her and JB who the first thing he looks for in France is computer and internet! waar dadku yaab baadan!

Cara.   

Val, how is surfing the web and watching Firefly "working"? Tsk tsk.

*Re-arranges papers, gets tea, takes out trash, re-re-arranges papers, looks up Henry VI on Wikipedia*

Whew, I need a break.

Kool_Kat   

Ghanima, are you crazy...The least I could say to discribe how I was feeling when I found out SOL was down, is I couldn't breath...Naa ma seexan, wax cuniwaayay, iskaba iloow inaa musqul galo...My husband is not jealous of SOL, he is not the type...Actually, on second thought, he is here on SOL as much as I am...If not more...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...You should see us fighting over the computer...

HIM: Naa kaleexo naayaa maantoo dhan baad kujirtey internetkee...

ME: War idhaaf saqajaan yohoow hadalee soo fariistee, wah...

This addiction is all LIBAAX SANKATAABTE'S fault...Where's he horta, ani intuu saan iga dhigay vacation yuusan ii aadinee...

OK OK, don't go around trying to figure out who my husband is...Cuz you'll never ever ever guess...

Kool_Kat   

Cara, JB is busy swimming soo muusan odhan...Naah...Not him walahi...Besides, naa hana inkaarin, qowdhankaas waxaan isku sheegeynaa iskayaree...Guess again...

Lily, may your darkness be replaced with sunshine...

Cara.   

KK, I guess you can't be married to him. You pay him far too much attention.

Maybe it's an emotional affair! :(

-Lily-   

Tnx KK, I'm just thinking how nice it would be to follow the sun round the globe...oh well, by the way, don't protest too much, it will only excite Cara icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

^It's like SOL Days of Our Lives. An hour well-wasted.

Admit it KK. Isn't that why he's taken up exercise? I understand swimming is great LOW IMPACT aerobic workout for the older gents icon_razz.gif

looooooooooooooooooooooooool@Cara ...

Ok ,, look ,,,,, aniga iyo KK waxba nagama dhaxayn karaan coz:

she is married

I'm not available too

I'm her uncle and she is the sister of my sister

Her son is the awoowo of my 23rd son and my daughter is the ayeeyo of her 35th babygirl.

She is smart and i'm dump

I've ilko jajaban and she is still bright new

She lives in the world and i live in Mars

We don't speak in the same language when after the dark

and so on ...... iyadaa ku dari inta kele :D