Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

No Layzie and X, I'm not his secretary.. I'm his friend. And I was just giving some info relating to the topic.

I'm meeting him soon, and I have 5 suggestions for improving the quality of this site ...

Ban Duke

Ban Jacaylbaro

Ban Layzie

Ban KK

Ban Tuujiye

I assure you all, those 5 simple steps will dramatically improve the quality of this site and the quality of the people it attracts.

Not to mention the useless drivel iyo nac nac will cease.

NGONGE   

^^ Wrong side of bed? I see the gloves are off, m'dear :D

You're spitting against the wind by the way. Have we not been here before? ;)

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@spitting against the wind...

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

No
Layzie
and
X
, I'm not his secretary.. I'm his friend. And I was just giving some info relating to the topic.

I'm meeting him soon, and I have 5 suggestions for improving the quality of this site ...

Ban Duke

Ban Jacaylbaro

Ban Layzie

Ban KK

Ban Tuujiye

I assure you all, those 5 simple steps will dramatically improve the quality of this site and the quality of the people it attracts.

Not to mention the useless drivel iyo nac nac will cease.

Sweetie, I think you take SOL to be your 2nd home...So serious...Take it easy, trying coming here for 'the useless drivel iyo nac nac'...It does wonders...

And as for us being banned from SOL, shooooooooooo, anaga leebo shidno this site...So if we get banned Libaax Sankataabte might as well shut down this site... :D

On a serious note thou, I must've made quite an impression on you, eh...How many members does SOL have? And for you to pick me on that list, again Shooooooooooooo...Thnx...

PS, try suggesting to SLT to ban me from SOL, and let me know the outcome...Adi lee yuuku bangareen :D:D:D

Serenity, sweetie, inta aa secretary kugu wacaayo maa heerkaan kuu geesay?

lol@"I am meeting him today", again, ilaa iyo hadda I don't know qofta oo su'aalahaan kuweydiinooyo?

Anyways, I know for a fact, marka aa sanka ku dhahdo, tuujiska, kk and layzie ban kusamey, inuu kugu qoslaayo.

KK, ngonge and serenity ciil aa meel dheer ka haayo, normally, shaah ay meeshaan u soo doontaan saaacad walba, but since the canadians took over and taken the general section to a new level, meel ay istaagaan ey waayeen, soo ciil daraadeed aa dhareerkooda dry u noqday as of late.

PS:Ngonge, I WUV U TOO awoowe

Aaaah! I like how your little heads have grown enough to think you're making an impression and representing your neck of the woods. Anyways, in that regard, weligiin ma gaadheysiin Reer UK... we have class and sass. Something sorely lacking in you Layzie smile.gif

KK.. You've made an impression. I've to say, a likable one too. You're only guilty by association unfortunately.

p.s. I should probably mention that the banning is a joke. I wouldnt ban anyone. Ok, maybe Layzie, not even Tuujiye.... because I get some sort of a sick kick in aan la tirsado. Laakiin inantan Layzie... italics... cayaalnimo... Grrr, she makes me want to leap through the screen and smack her about. :D

Kool_Kat   

^How about I smack her for yah?

Reer UK have class and sass? No comment...

PS, suggesting that I get banned was a joke...lol

kix kixk kix kixk, maad rabtaa inaan soo qoro, serenity.

About time inaan armaajada kasoo baxday where Tuujiska is concerned.

I knew you had a thing for Tuujisk all along, I am just glad that you came to terms with your feelings.

As for me, I knew all along inaan aad ijecleed, too bad the feeling isn't mutual, maybe if I played for the other party, things would have been different.

PS:lol@KK, haa all of a sudden, I am joking ey excuse ka dhigatay

^Layzie, u take this too seriously. Everything isn't a pretense, u know.

In the time I've been a member of SOL, I've never PM'ed the admin to ban anyone. Thats the sort of stuff small minded peeps do, come on!

Anyways, some of us shaqaan leenahay. So git and dont ever EVER imply that I could remotely have a thing for you or nacaska aad dhinaca ku sidatid. Know your bloody boundaries!

Tuujiye   

Ban Duke

Ban Jacaylbaro

Ban Layzie

Ban KK

Ban Tuujiye

Serenity seecamal adi marax yahee..ani isfiilito aan iska qabaa waa ogtahay..hadaa igu kickicisid hotelkeega iridiisa aan kaa xiranaa oo our hot meeting will be off!!! loool garbo baruur yahee....

LST markaa is aragtaan abaayo ii salaan yaah..kudheh saaxiibkaa ina baqti lagde aa salaan kuusan kuusoo diray lol...

Ban tuujie 4 5 years aa dhahoosaa ma iska kee daasidoo ama sifiican ma iskaga tirtirnoo si ciilkeyga kuu daayo..lol..

Waraa Mukulaan san ka taabtay, meeshaan dadka saa u gashay fiiri ninyahoo, cilad yar aa dheceeso waa la isku duufaa..daroogo aa ka dhigtay meeshaan inama caadi ma aha..anoo miskiin eh xitaa jilaafo aa la ii dhigaa fiiri....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I'm getting the same problem for the last few days .......... i simple refresh the page and everything is ok.

Hmmmmmmm ,, i still can't change my name

Nephissa   

...and we're happy to say, after nearly 24 hours of downtime, that SOL is now back up and running! Well, atleast for now. :D .

Bienvenue all.

edit: actually it's 11 not 24.

nuune   

Since the admin is on travel mission, the servers are travelling with him too so hala sabro, sabraa sadkiisa hela smile.gif