Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

Xidigo   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

... LSK is on holiday for 3 week. So... I guess we wil have to deal with it
icon_razz.gif

Its really annoying though! I understand.

So are you his afhayeen? loooool :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Yeah, I got that too...What's up with it...I usaully just hit the back button and click again and it works...

Same here sis. smile.gif

I propose to device a `fair' payment scheme towards the upgrade, whereby everyone contributes relative to the number of posts they have made and the size of those posts(eg lots of pics).

king_450   

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@somaliaonline.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I don't come here as often as i would like to or used to be, but i got more often such messages nowdays then it used to be,.

Malika   

Thanks Serenity,am sure LSK isnt the only one that keeps this place running smoothly...baal those in the know how should help!..some of us are addicted to this place,we cant afford not to browze every hour on the hour hadhee..Help! :D:D

Who is LSK ?

NGONGE   

^^ LSK is te Super, Janitor and Caretaker of this site. He's a bit strange though. Has some crazy ideas about touching lion's noses!

ps

Has anyone else noticed that Neph and Lazy have been on this site a little bit more than is usual for them? They're as bad as those working in the Middle East (i.e. North, Hunguri, Dabshid and Sheekajacaylka). These girls either got themsevles nice little easy jobs or they got the sack.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

I propose to device a `fair' payment scheme towards the upgrade, whereby everyone contributes relative to the number of posts they have made and the size of those posts(eg lots of pics).

That's a great idea. We should start at 1500 messages though, so as not to discourage new posters. And we should increase the baseline annually, so that it's 2000 next year, 2500 the year after that, and so on. This way regulars aren't penalized for sticking around.

Naturally, I will contribute as soon as I'm eligible.

Nephissa   

LOL, I'm in my 2000ish post. Didn't even realize, I was supposed to stop posting when I reach my year of birth ie; 1984 :D .

LSK should charge 18c per post, .2c for cantarabaqash posts[since I fall in there :D ], $1.50 per post for the warlords in the politics.

Kool_Kat   

Ani horta waaba yaabee, wiilka magaciisa LSK maa loo soo gaabiyaa mise LST? Waligey LST leen u heystay ani...

War ina adeerkey intuu jiraa? Where is he vacationing, I think he went to Dubai...He better bring me a nice dirac or hadiikale meeshaan tii dheereed aan ka dhigaa...lol