Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Internal Server Error

Nephissa   

Is it only me, or you guys are getting this message?

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@somaliaonline.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Paragon   

I am getting: We're sorry; you have used up all your free SOL browsing minutes. Please top up before you can browse again. Thank You, T-Mobile..er..SOL. smile.gif .

From what LSK has said to me, the forum has outgrown (thanks to the useless loooool posts) the server it sits on and it needs a server upgrade. So we are going to be getting these problems until the upgrade. For those of you who dont know... LSK is on holiday for 3 week. So... I guess we wil have to deal with it icon_razz.gif .

Its really annoying though! I understand.

Castro   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

the forum has outgrown (thanks to the useless loooool posts) the server it sits on and it needs a server upgrade.

loooooooool

Che, awoowe, I heard you took over for the generaalka during his absence.

Why aaniga list igu daree(mase saas aa LayZie jaceyl ka gaartay?, kk iyo tuujiska lee aniga ku qoslaa, shaqo kale meeshaan maka qabto aan qosol aheyn.

Didn't it feel good to wake up this morning, knowing that you felt like you slept an hour late?

I woke up at 8am, and I thought to myself, masha allah, I slept until 9am, because my alarm clock is still setup with the old time.

PS:serenity yaa sanka's secretary kaa dhigay and why you announcing his holidays, as if qof inuu ku weydiistay aaba u hadashay.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

PS:serenity yaa sanka's secretary kaa dhigay and why you announcing his holidays, as if qof inuu ku weydiistay aaba u hadashay.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Sina ba ma fiyoobid walaahay...