Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Sweetest sin.....

What do you do but know you shouldn't do although you do it and EXTREMELY love it when your doing it even though you know you shouldn't be doing it?*Exhales*....

I eat unripened kiwis& sometimes pineapples even tho I know my tongue will be dead by the time I've finished eating them!

You?

J.Lee   

Raw rice. And I bullsh!t you not.

I chew a tiny amount whenever I'm nervous about something; and sometimes I have cravings.

and Ice.

I love ice chips even though it's bad for my teeth.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

What do you do but know you shouldn't do although you do it and EXTREMELY love it when your doing it even though you know you shouldn't be doing it?*Exhales*....

And I thought you were going to share some awful things you just done.

Pucca   

i bite the inside of my cheek -awful habit i do when i'm thinkin and completly absorbed in something...hurts like hell when i snap back.

RedSea   

^Mid qadhaadh ma jiro ayaan umalayn anigu. Waayo naftu waxay ke heshaa waxii danbi ah.

Waxyaabaha qaar masheegin hada. lool

Ariadne   

I eat oatmeal raw.

I sometimes watch the View *looks away shamefully*

and I use to love bright eyes (the singer) nobody make fun!

Abaadir-What did you expect walaal?Lol

Pucca&JLee thanks for sharing.Do you guys wanna stop the habits?

Whilst I was in Somalia I saw quite a few women craving on coal?One was pregnant and I couldn't stop her so in the end I hid the basket of coal but then because they needed it to cook I had to give up in the end.Lol

Honesita   

Lol this is so funny.. It's not good to expose your sins...but do you sometimes find your self smiling or laughing about the old sins you used to commit...not that you would do it again...you might have even repented and felt bad about doing it... But, it really brings weird feelings and smiles to me.... Subhanna Allah

I had a friend talk to me oneday about how she had this one sin that always made her weak.. She'll promise herself, make tawba and then she'll find her legs taking her to it... I was so curious to find out what it was.... I'm sure it was not so horrible to many pple's standards, but to her, it was killing her... I don't even know what it was, but I told her everytime you are about to do it, think about the punishment that comes with it....when nothing else stops you...i hope fear does...!!

Fii Amaani'Laah