Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Are Your Cats Old Enough To Learn About Jesus?

BOB   

Originally posted by Castro:

how do you reconcile this with your admiration for Bin Laden?

Brother my admiration for Bin Laden has nothing to do with politics..and I have stated that before.. I admire him simply because I and he happen to share a common interest!

Peace,Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

Even though i know Bin laden was behind Sept 11, what possible common share value can you have with someone you don't know, further more how can anyone know what values he has! :confused:

BOB   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Even though i know Bin laden was behind Sept 11

How do you know he was behind 9/11 and what proof do you have except what they told you and what they say he said? I bet you also agreed that Iraq possessed WMD and in your eyes it was OK for U.S and UK to invade a peaceful country and bring it down to its knees! Care to explain that before I tell you what's the common interest that me and Bin Laden share.

Peace,Love & Unity.

what possible common share value can you have with someone you don't know,

Just few (that he already expressed):

1. Destroying America and the West

2. Returning to 7th century arabian life style

3. Reconquista of Spain and other former muslim lands that were not muslims in the first place.

4. Establishment of Sharia law everywhere muslims live

5. Using violence to achieve your goals

... that is all of Osama "conquistador" Bin Laden's clamorings I can recall for now.

Ibtisam   

correction; sorry. what i meant was i know he was NOT behind sept 11.

SB:

Just few (that he already expressed):

1. Destroying America and the West

2. Returning to 7th century arabian life style

3. Reconquista of Spain and other former muslim lands that were not muslims in the first place.

4. Establishment of Sharia law everywhere muslims live

5. Using violence to achieve your goals

same you don't like people making assumptions about you,......

And we have no prove that is what he intents, as far as i am aware, Bin laden is someone who is unhappy about certain things in the world and his home country. who is being framed for few other attacks!

And we have no prove that is what he intents, as far as i am aware, Bin laden is someone who is unhappy about certain things in the world and his home country. who is being framed for few other attacks!

When one makes up his mind there is no need for evidence or proof. However, if one ditches all pre-concieved impressions of this man and looks at the evidence and his deeds... undeniable picture of degenerate megalomaniac emerges.

Here are few of his words, ther are oodles more if you're interested.

[qb]5. Using violence to achieve your goals
[/b]

"You cannot defeat the heretic with this book alone," bin Laden has said, referring to the Koran. "You have to show them the fist." (Quoted in The Washington Post, Sept. 18, 2001.)

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim." (From "Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders," 23 February 1998)

Ibtisam   

^^^what is your point; he is not the only one who advocates this point. There are many others. But he has denied being the masterminded of Sept 11. As for his other attacks, I have issues with it as i don't agree with the random killing of civilians, undeniable it is a popular opinion amongst some Muslims

Castro   

"You cannot defeat the heretic with this book alone," bin Laden has said, referring to the Koran. "You have to show them the fist." (Quoted in The Washington Post, Sept. 18, 2001.)

The timing of this quote (9/18/2001, exactly one week after 9/11) and its source (the Washington Post) make it extremely suspicious to me.

Only God knows what is true from what has been attributed to Bin Laden. But even if it's all true, he only learnt it from the Americans. The irony of it all is that the same ones who claim to preserve life are the very ones who've killed 100,000 innocent Iraqis in less than 3 years. The "coalition of the willing" makes Bin Laden look like a junior boy scout just learning how to kill.

Bob: I hear you.

^^^what is your point; he is not the only one who advocates this point.

To highlight his call and proclivity for violence against civilians to acheive his end goals. Which you have requested a 'proof'... notwithstanding the fact 'proofs' don't exist outside of mathematics, courts of law and logic circles, I did the only thing I could which was to present to you evidence. What conclusions you draw from such evidence is entirely your prerogative.

But he has denied being the masterminded of Sept 11.

He DID. Here is the transcript of his ADMISSION VIDEO:

Transcript of bin Laden statement

'It came to my mind to punish the oppressor'

Posted: October 29, 2004

7:35 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

You American people, my speech to you is the best way to avoid another conflict about the war and its reasons and results. I am telling you security is an important pillar of human life. And free people don't let go of their security, contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. He should tell us why we didn't hit Sweden for instance. It's known that those who hate freedom don't have dignified souls like the 19 who were blessed. But we fought you because we are free people, we don't sleep on our oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation as you spill our security, we spill your security.

I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of Sept. 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and, therefore, the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind these incidents.

I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind, and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents. When the U.S. permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I can't explain, but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the U.S. to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regimes in our countries. Which half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the U.S. and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations' finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son, and they call it the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states, and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

We agreed with Mohamed Atta, God bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the U.S. armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him, because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank God.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doesn't mess with our security has automatically secured their security.

Source

As for his other attacks, I have issues with it as i don't agree with the random killing of civilians, undeniable it is a popular opinion amongst some Muslims

So what? And may I add cherry-picking deeds of others is a luxury at the behest of those lacking moral rectitude (I'm not saying you are one BTW). One doesn't need to know the Nazis stand on Euthanasia to dismiss them as lunatic and evil punch... or S. African apartheid government's treatment of other minorities to be convinced that aparthaid is immoral and deplorable system. You have enough evidence, from horse's mouth sorta to speak, to make a tentative decision. No need for further 'proof' or evidence, you have enough. So stop squirming dear Ibtisaam.

Castro   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Posted: October 29, 2004

7:35 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

SB, I'm not saying this "confession" is not authentic but I strongly urge you not to read or quote from WorldNetDaily.

The original video from Bin Laden (shown on Aljazeera) is out there somewhere and it would be an excellent exercise for you to compare that to this "transcript" from WND.

The point I'm trying to make here is that vilification of one enemy or another has been the signature foreign policy of the US. The level of that vilification is directly proportional the interests they have in that region. Bin Laden may not be a choir boy or someone I respect or admire. But to take the official western description of him, however, is an insult to my own intelligence. That's all saaxib.

Ibtisam   

SB: And maybe if you listen and read some more. Also visit www.nineeleven.co.uk

Truth is a strange thing which takes a while to get out. Look around.

i have my own theories of what happened (it was not the Jews either :D ) No seriously i just have a problem with people telling me s*****d* things, such as people used cell phones to call their loved ones (this was not possible till late 2003) or that a building could burn that quick from the after effect of a fire, the Gold that magically moved.... i could go on and on, but hey i won't

As for your other points i have no disagreements with them. I’m not saying that his view is correct, i already said it is not, in fact i think Bush and Bin laden have between them created a lot of problems for the general Muslims.

p.s. watch the doc; loose change on the above web page as well if you get time

BOB   

Socod_badne,

You sound like a typical brainwashed American and their so-called Allies who still believe Iraq posed threat to U.S security and the rest of the so-called "Free World".

You are so eager to accuse and criticize Osama Bin Laden yet you never say one word against Bush and Blair (the real terrorists) How come? They murdered more innocent people than Saddam and Hitler put together yet western media made you believe that they are righteous leaders with God on their side while they portray Islam and the Muslims as Evil and they associate everything Negative with Islam but you never seem to oppose that, How come my brother?

Apart from quoting the western media (their powerful propaganda machine) what else do you have as a proof that Osama Bin Laden is indeed guilty of all the crimes he's accused of?

Brother, you only heard one side of the story (the western story) so I would advice you to refrain from baseless accusations and give Bin Laden a reasonable doubt just like you are so quick and happy to give Bush & Blair a reasonable doubt.

Peace,Love & Unity.