Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

Jeopardy

Wiilo   

Well, u mentioned one but the other is incorrect, yeah one was [sacad binu abii Waqaas] but tell me the other guy.........

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Qac Qaac   

I am sure Dalxah bin Cubaydillah was the other guy, he was the guy who was the last left with the prophet... sacad was the arrow guy, and there was a time he himself wasn't there, and Dalxah took more than 80hits oo iskugu jira seef, dhagax buris, falaar mindi, anything, when abu bakr and abu ubaydah came back, the prophet scw told them to take care of talxah and he has fallen to a well or whole.. he got his jannah because of this action.. maybe u r talking about another side of the story.. anyways who is the other saxabi tell me. i thought it was Dalxah for sure...

Qac Qaac   

thank u..

my question...

How many times the prophet's name is mentioned in the Quran?

and who is the only saxabi or the companion of the prophet, mentioned in the quran?.. easy ones for ahlul quraan..

Salam!

Suuaasha koowaad jawaabteed waa ii gambisay, sug illaa aa guriga ka tagaayo oo aabe soo weydinayo.

suaasha labaad: Zayd bin xaarith soo maahin: suuratul axzaab, markii laga sheekeeynaayay asaga & zaynaba furiinkii: Falamaa Qadaayaa Zaydun minhaa wadaran?

hope inaa midda labaad saxay

Wassalaam

nafta   

I'm picking History

When did Apartheid come to an official end in South Africa?

If that one is too easy, then what is the name "Mad Mullah" or "the Sayyid" short for?

I need names and dates you people

Salaam!

Nafta sis, ani haafeey aa laydhahaa, i only answer 1 question out of 2 Lol

Apartheid: wasn`t it 1994?, we had about it few weeks ago in school where they were collacting money for those who suffer there.

do u heard about Steve biko, famouse for fighting for the south afriacn wrights..

Suaashaada kale waa usoo laabanaa.

nafta   

ur right miss dahab...aparheid came to an end in SA on april 1994 and in May 10, President Mandela got inaugurated, at the age of 75...dats what makes me say WOW!

the second is a piece of Somali History...that's a hint already ;)

Qac Qaac   

ok the prophet's name is mentioned 5 times in the quraan Gabdho... zayd ibn xariith u both got it right, wiilo and golden girl..

Madd Mullah was a name giving to the sayid maxamed abdulle xassan by the British.. shiikhii waalnaa, right after uu diiday in uu peace la sameeyo, all he wanted was them to leave from our country.. what a man.. i hope i answered it.. coz i didn't know what u were asking.. if i bla bla ed i am sorry..

raula   

Golden-Gal..yes Steve BIKO in an "underdog" when it comes to S.Africa politics..and many are not familiar with his story. The most memorable thing to me is his courage/strenght and determination for his people...but worst is how he died(was continously hit with a hammer :eek: on his head till he died..so sad :mad: )

Ok my question:Who was the lady that nursed the prophet (S.A.W.) other than his mother while he was a child? (nursed: as in naas nuujin and what nots?)-she was poor and had a son previously.

STOIC   

Raula,i think i got it this was it Halima bint ?don't know the last name.If i got it wrong blame it on my maalim duqsi!!!

STOIC   

Raula,i think i got it, it was Halima bint ?don't know the last name.If i got it wrong blame it on my maalim duqsi!!!

seems someone got it before me,damn i need to be faster!

Wiilo   

Caasi iga dheh, Y are blaming on ur Macalin Dugsi, at least he tough u somethin......Blame on "Sheydhaan".........Lol :D

Go figure