Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

What is your #1 turn off?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by DA_BEAST:

11-Girls who listen to rap music(no man wants to date lil kim)

Are you serious? :eek: I looooove my rap....and whats wrong with lil kim? icon_razz.gif

opinionated

word nomad: icon_razz.gif ! now u believe me!lol! just use ******************************************************************************************************************************************************;lol and we get u aight!

7-Girls who wear lip stick.

8-Girls who wear tight pants.

Time 2 subdue this BEAST...i think him and NINXOON have some serious CONNECTIONS!

Like many of u...I have a MILLION turn off’s..# 1&2=Biidaaar AND shoes..first thing I do is check dude’s hair AND HIS ISKARBOO(if they aint from talyanigaa...no can do)..if I see any odd hairline shape..he GOTS TO GO..barashoo horanteed ha ii niciin right?? Sorry..i done did that 2 NUFF biidar loof heads..and # 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10= sense of humour..if he aint got it...WABAA BAS..he gets no lofe

:D:D

Xafsa   

1- men who swing their hips when their walking...Nasty :eek:

2-messy facial hair

3-men in tight pants

4-trying to be an intellectual when your actually an average faarax

5-30 yr old men acting like their 15 yr olds......with their pants hanging below their a$$...you better pull that pants up and wear that bold spot with dignity!!!

6-men that are turned off by strong women

7-men who grab themselves in public...its like their making sure its still there :D

8- when a man expects you to change him for the better with that tired old line " If I had a good women by my side.." ..I aint no magician.

9-Men with more females friends than male friends) somethings wrong there.

10-over confident men

11- men that are too nice....too much of the nice guy act can be lethal...so be very careful

And the list goes on.