Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

What is your #1 turn off?

When you begin to date someone what's the one thing you may learn about them, that would make you want to never see them again..no matter how fine they are?

That's a good question. Um I would have to say if he was trying to hook up wit another female. That would just make the whole situation compelety different. Another thing could be if he's dependent on his mama. He needs to be independent. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

When you begin to date someone what's the one thing you may learn about them, that would make you want to never see them again..no matter how fine they are?

Inability to communicate :rolleyes: and a really bad sense of humoure :eek:

Turn offs, the list is long but these are the main ones that I come across too much and would explain my availabity:~~~~

a.) A guy that drinks---do yo thang and all but there is a limit, and alcohol is a big one

b.) A guy that is a sex-a-holic---I know some girls like to get down, but some don't, and if a guy can't understand that you prefer not to get down and is all over you anyway---homie, you got to go.

c.) A guy that push to hard to make things happen--- I believe connections between ppl come naturally, if a guy push to hard it don't seem natural and it makes you wanna turn and run as fast as you can

d.) A guy that has no direction in life---c'mon ladies don't nobody wanna deal with a "nobody", a guy gotta have his priorties straight

e.) A guy that can't conversate well in person---all of us like to have late night conversations on the phone, but if you can't have just a well of conversation in person, that a major turn off

......and that's only to name a few!

I 100% agree with Amiinah...I don't wanna a clown but he got to have sense of humor!

Beside that,

1. Alcohol, Smoke, he goes down the drain!

2. Shoes! and plz don't ask why:)

3. Don't ever talk about your ex in bad manners, I wasn't there, and truly I don't need to know!

4. Do not, Do not, and I repeat Do not flirt with a girl infront of me or one that I'll know about!

5. No means no..if you know what I mean icon_razz.gif

those are my #1 turn off:)

Kool_Kat   

ok here's my list:

#1. and I mean #1. a really bad sense of FASHION...He has to know what to wear and when to wear them...

2. dirty and long nails...Uff iyo akh...

3. Af uraayo...TIC TAC, halloooooow...That's all I gotta say...

4. A guy who doesn't keep his eyes on else where...All eyes on me, when you're with me...

5. A guy who doesn't know what to say and when to say it...Blah blah blah blah...Did somebody say something?

Ok, that's my top 5 turn offs of 1,000,000,000...looooooooooool...

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

If I find out he is a womaniser...thats it. Am out of there.

OK, I have like many turn offs...but my number ONE biggest turn off is Broken english !

Let me clarify that some more. If you have been in the country for over a decade (that's most of the 'malis) and your english is not upto par...I'm sorry but your out of the picture. I especially don't like guys who talk in slang. I mean here and there, I have no problem with it. However, when you know more ebonicz than proper english ...I won't even look at you twice!!! :eek:

Sorry Fellaz!!

DA_BEAST   

Girls,Girls,Girls,Girls....

sense of dress?come on that has to be the funniest line i have ever hard in a long long time.

well my list is looooooong but i will try to make it short so here it goes.

1-Girls with no respect for themselves.

2-Girls who talk 2 much.

3-Girls who are show off.

4-Girls who are late and never even try to appologise(manners matters.)

5-Girls who lie.

6-Girls who smoke.(i don't wanna smell like an ashtray)

7-Girls who wear lip stick.

8-Girls who wear tight pants.

9-Girls who are too loud.

10-Girls who are rude.

11-Girls who listen to rap music(no man wants to date lil kim)

12-Girls who are obsessed with american way or wherever she might be of living.

13-Girls who say bad things about her Somali ppl.

14-Girls who are too narrow minded about life in general.

15-Girls who apply 2much make up.

16-Girls who are sooooooo fake(accent,manners and behavior)

17-Girls who cheat(double timers)

18-Girls who drink(i am not a russian but a skinny nomad)

19-Girls who think they are happening and talk about themselves all night long(selfish)

20-Girls that cuss like a sailor(please you are a lady so act like one)

should i continue Guyz?lol.

p.s i love my Somali Queens to Eternity. ;) .