Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

charity needed!!!

salam ppl; since your all in hear, visting SOL, i was wondering if you guys can spare me and couple others who are in the same boat, a little bit of your time and give some charity;;

don't worry it is not money;(though that is also wlc) :D

anyway can yous guys remember me in your prayers and make duca for me that allah makes my exams easy for me, i soooo don't wanna fail, after so many years of studying; so inshallah, pray i pass with good grades and thats your sadaqa for today;

all other students i feel your pain and i pray for you all; your all included in the dua from this thread;

thanks smile.gif

p.s. don't tell me to post this on ISLAM OR STUDENT section plzz. smile.gif

may allah bless you all

oh if i pass i'll invite you all to my local mosque, for a islamic talk ;)

maybe you guys are all sick of giving charity; namely sending money back home; that you don't wanna give anymore; :(:(

i'm gonna change the topic name of the thread ; can i even do that; :confused:

but i though somali ppl like giving; :(

nuune   

Best of luck Mizzie, I hope you pass your exams with high grade, InshaaAllaahu I will remember you in my prayers and make special duca for you.

aaah nunne; i should have guessed u'll be the first;; i wz loosing hope in da somali ppl, but den dere you were offering ur prays

smile.gif

everytime i need help, ur alway dere man!! my Guarding angle; i love you brother;

smile.gif

much Appreciated; smile.gif

Haddad   

Originally posted by mizz_S.lander:

but i though somali ppl like giving

Thoughts are impressions made by individuals. Most of the time, those impressions are inaccurate. It's not statistics. Of course, Somali people like giving, only to their immediate relatives. Whose people like giving to strangers? For the sake of Soomaalinimo?

^^^^^how about just giving coz i'm in need and i asked and i'm a muslim;

woow do u normally analysis everything brother;

statistics are not always correct either;

anyway thanks for your time,

Haddad   

Originally posted by mizz_S.lander:

statistics are not always correct either

I thought it were, with +-4% (5%?) error margin. You could be right.

Sky   

Insha Allaah i will make duca for you to pass your exams.

i need some duca for my exams myself actually. if i fail my exams, ill be sent to somalia.

okay haddad; if you say so;; i have enough things to worry about than statistics and how correct/incorrect they are; i have free time next week, wanna talk about it then :rolleyes:

sky good luck inshallah, and being sent back to somali is not so bad smile.gif but then again i never been.

inshallah i'll pray for you too

lol   

Missy, May Allah SWT Pass u with flying colors and place a kitkat on ur palm to remind you how much u need a break from the Stress :D

I shall inshallah remember to do Dua for you whenever I come around in doing it for myself icon_razz.gif

I have never prayed for good grades, just figured it was one of those material things like asking for a car or some’m. It seems like it’s cool to pray for good grades among other things. So good luck with your exams,

ADNAAN   

Good luck sis, all u need to do is to try your best and leave the rest for allah. Hopefully you will achieve what u aiming for.

There is an Arabic saying which goes like this: “man jad wajad wa man zara3a hasad, wa man dalab al 3ulaa sahira al layaali†I will leave it for you to translate ;)

Senora   

I hope all of you pass your exams, and get the grades your hoping for.

However, not to sound like your parents.....but next time, try to remember that hard work pays off in the end. So throughout your semesters, work/study hard like there's no tomorrow! Then you wouldnt have to worry so much when finals come around. smile.gif