Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Moving Songs!

Abtigiis   

By the way, CARA'aay waan soo qadimay my valentine's present by way of heesta kore! :D:D

Ethiopians believe three good things about Somali's:

1- That Somali music is superior to theirs. (I believe this was right in the past, not now)

2- That Somali ladies are prettier than Ethiopian ones. (Totally wrong)

3-That all Somali's either have money or are about to get it next day.

And of course, that is all when it comes to the good things. I can't list the bad ones, but sufice to say the first one is that Somali's are Savages. They call us Aramane (a rare word reserved to those capable of doing shocking things)

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
:D:D

I can see the dilema, laakiin the professed jacaylka heesahooda baanan marna fileynin
:D

:D wax gar aad ku hadashay. Ninmaku way na laayaan iyo heesahoodaan jecelahay is a contradiction. Laakin it shows the power of music to transcend any barriers, even political ones.

Zack,

"I am waiting you - Sun" caadi maa ha. Egigayehu Shibabaw (GG) songs are here: http://lucyzare.com/

Bala waashintu and Yene Anbessa are there!

Aaliyah,

That QAMAR guy has lost some of his muse when he tried to be a modern singer. He was much loved by OROMOS for his blatant insult of Amhara's in early 1990s when he said:

lakki bu'i naraa, yaa injiree mataa

Inbiyo jitisame, sigataa

which means

You, the lice on my head (Amhara)

You cannot live on me and

Yet continue to bite me

Get off me, or else

I will kill you with my toe :D:D

Haneefah   

:D @ Cara. If only Somalis could get the opportunity to live among these people, they would know that Ethiopians are some of the most loving, peaceful, polite, big-hearted, and beautiful people in the world (A&T would probably add romantic as well, with which I wouldn't disagree, lol).

A&T, you'd have to forgive my ignorance of the music industry, but indeed, it does seem a lot has changed since the old days of Tilahun. That song you posted was quite neat, for the lack of better words. Half of it was of course lost on me since my command of the language has become very poor over the years. But still, he's quite good!

@ Cara. If only Somalis could get the opportunity to live among these people, they would know that Ethiopians are some of the most loving, peaceful, polite, big-hearted, and beautiful people in the world (A&T would probably add romantic as well, with which I wouldn't disagree, lol).

Anu Lama dhex degin etobians,but of the ones i met in my line of work,they are extremely polite,respectful and very understanding.

But Etobia is a country of several nations, and you will meet as diverse a population as it comes. Matter of fact,Most E.Africans are Polite and sweet and respectful. Except of course our loud,rude,obnoxious geeljires.

Tobigana Music iyo sheekadas waayahan kuma jiri. Oh Abti A & T, Vuvuzela should be banned. Warkaa iga gaarsii habarkii Jacob "Aids igumadhaco" Zuma

Cara.   

My disdain of Ethiopians is the only prejudice I have allowed myself and you guys have ruined it :mad:

Now who am I supposed to blame all my misfortunes on? "Bloody Tibetans!" just doesn't have the same ring :mad: :mad:

A&T, I quite like the song, and in fact the whole site is delightful. It's an acceptable valentine's day gift :D

Paragon   

Waddankaa maalinkaan cagta hoostiisa geliyo ayaa intaan meel fagaaro isugu keeno ii heesa ku oran doonaa. Haddase, layma maqashiiyo miskiinkooda illaa militerigooda.

I clicked on 'Moving Songs' and thought maanta ninkii AT&T oo roomaantiko jiliya ayaad akhrin doontaa - balse geedoow waxaan ku moodey mise waxaad noqotay waa mid aan loo noqon doonin.