Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

Going oversea's for marriage?

OKAY!

I like to make my topic every simple for you guys ;)

I just thought of something...

Alright.

This is quite silly but let me just tell ya.

Few Somalians guys who are interested in marriage look for the right girl... right? okay.

Sometimes you'll see a somalian guy going to SOMALIA OR SOMALIALAND to go look for a wife. It's cool i guess...

But what about a somalian girl,? what if she said she is going to Somalia/somalialand to look for a husband to get married too.

WOULD YOU THINK it's crazy, funny or ALRIGHT? lol...

Share YOUR VIEW....

Faheema.   

^^^ You didn’t know the ladies have been doing their fair share lately? Girl that business is booming now… icon_razz.gif I know couple of woman who went back home solely for that mission and they have been successful...rag meel laga maro baa la wayeey, they were spoiled for choice :D

Requirements… Each sends 300 dollars monthly via Dahabshiil, calls regularly and makes that visit at least twice every six months :D:D

after all two can play that game ey ;)

send $300 a month! what? u renting the dude!! lol

that sounds like the oldest profession in the world, namean!!

why dont u spend $100 on a local faraax! and get it right away!! :confused:

OG Moti   

if a man can do it, why not the female...

girls kibirka iska dhaafa, go to somalia and announce in dawan and other local newspapers, looking for man, and be specific with your requirments and state what you are offering, focus on your charactistics do not offer money, then they whole town will come to apply for the job, best luck sis and i think you are making the right choice, local boy back home can be controlled and by the time he tries to be westernized he and u have 10 kids ;) and u dont need him no more.. :D

Peace

OG_Girl   

^^Glad to know you are still alive Moti :D

rudy these ladies are single mothers or 35+ lonely women! I don't think young girl would shop for man!

Salam

What look for a Faarax in Somali..???

who is gonna take care of the ones here..

plzzz don't bring more we have enough stress to deal with in the western world...

and i agree with OG_girl.. only over 30's single mam's look for a man back home,

Moti nice 2 see ya adeero .. ;)

bytheway how are u jiiska..?? :D

OG_girl lol... i'm not looking for a man in somalia.

I was just asking... so let me clear that for u guys.

I was just trying to understand it all... so thats why i made the topic...

lol..

keep SHAREING your VIEWS PPL....!!!!!

Lander Girl...Do the share of also promoting brotherhood and sisterhood also..we are all one..A somali who comes from Djibouti can be married by a somali from Kenya...

and you can do us best when you marry a very good somali brother/sister with real intentions in or outside Somalia...The important aspect is..the Niiya(Intentions)..

But is the trend growing...? smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

girls should go to anywhere that they could find a man.. nowadays... even if it have to be timbaktu... simple as that..

Juxa   

i love this idea, why not? women should equally go and hand-pick future husband smile.gif

men have been doing last few years, infact since the men has been importing younger brides, we should hunt for younger husband. ;)

OG_Girl   

Well, dear juxa,not bad idea to go and pick and choose but when you have to send money monthly, I do have problem with that!

My dad told me a long time ago that men are here to take care of me whatever is a father, brother, or a husband!! They have to pay my expenses girl not otherway around :Dicon_razz.gif

Salam

underdog   

If you can't put up with the one's the have already been exposed to "working women" and "take-out dinner", how do you expect to handle the guy who expects to have canjeero on the table at the crack of dawn and clean pressed macawiis and dinner when he comes in?

Will you be the ready to tell your friends "you can't come by after 6pm, my man is home...and I can't come over either"?

Dream on ladies.

Juxa   

OG< dont worry about the money, where i live, men are kept by their women, so either way u gotta maintain the man.

why not get a fine brother and help him along the way, who know he might suprise you and be 1000x better than the ones in europe and america