Sign in to follow this  
Love_of_Islam

Lets go and defend our beautiful Prophet!!!!

Baluug   

Why even bother to go there, and read this mindless drivel? It's all the same arguments I've heard before, that the Qur'an has been changed, Muhammad SCW is a pedophile(acudubillah), and other nonsensical crap. No one is gonna listen to you if you post anything, so it's better to stay away from this crap.

By the way, "Fahma" Desrochers, the creator of this forum, is a Somali apostate.

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Why even bother to go there, and read this mindless drivel? It's all the same arguments I've heard before, that the Qur'an has been changed, Muhammad SCW is a pedophile(acudubillah), and other nonsensical crap. No one is gonna listen to you if you post anything, so it's better to stay away from this crap.

By the way, "Fahma" Desrochers, the creator of this forum, is a Somali apostate.

And what does the Qur'aan say about Apostates?What do we know about thos Fahma Desrochers?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Love_of_Islam:

quote:Originally posted by MC Xamar:

And what does the Qur'aan say about Apostates?What do we know about thos Fahma Desrochers?
Who cares about her? She is a disbeliever from a predominantly Muslim background, so she has rejected the truth after seeing it. Let her live her misguided life with her kafir husband. Allah SWT can sort it out. As for this forum, it's like going to a nightclub to give dawah. It insha Allah won't work and will just cause fitnah, so better to stay away.

To add on just this thread,

See their website..

Our users have posted a total of 37 articles

We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is mj

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:29 am

Registered Users: None

That is what they normally do...They are a frustrated lot with the expansion of islam to Japan and Latin America and reaching almost all the world.

Many of the so called ex-muslims also are "Cheap"..I remember the African Inland Church used to give some $1000(One thousand Dollars) to this so called ex-muslims..so that is why..Never waste your time and energy.

I am sorry for them.