Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Take a Somali Quiz!

3zma1L   

Well, I made a quiz page for Somalis with lots of questions to answer, like Sport, General Quiz,

Islam and more. We have some plans to add more quiz catogories very soon, Insha Allah.

You can click on this link to take the quiz.

http://www.kulmis.com/quiz/index.php

Let us see how nomads can do it, use your nomad name and let everyone else see how you did it!

Arwa   

Can I just note.

I took the Islamic Knowledge test and for Question 10 it asks:

10. Imisa mar ayey 'Bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim' ku jirtaa Quraanka?

My answer was 113 but it said that I got it wrong :confused:

#10 Wrong! Jawaabaha saxda ah = 114

How Come? lol

there is no Basmala in Suurat "Al'Tawba" which means not all the 114 suras start with Bismilaah

I did'nt bother with the other quizes, hope there is no more mistakes

bye

NoVa   

Originally posted by Kynda:

10. Imisa mar ayey 'Bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim' ku jirtaa Quraanka?

My answer was 113 but it said that I got it wrong :confused:

#10 Wrong! Jawaabaha saxda ah = 114

there is no Basmala in Suurat "Al'Tawba" which means not all the 114 suras start with Bismilaah

Your right there is no Bismilaah in Surad AlTawba.

But There is Surah in the Quran that "BISMIlaah RaxMaani Raxiim" has somewhere in the middle or at the end of a Surah. I'm not sure whether its Surah Altawba or another Surah...I hope that answers ur Q's... Therefore, the Right Answer is 114 and not 113.

P.S i took one of the other Quizes "Aqoon Guud" couple days ago...oh boy i didn't know i was that bad that at Somali History icon_razz.gif i' can't disclose'my final'marks..lol..

nuune   

the question was:

Imisa mar ayey 'Bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim' ku jirtaa Quraanka?

the answer is 114, and it can be found in the middle of Suuratul namli on page 3 Musxaf, waa qisadii Nabi Suleymaan iyo Balqiisa, Shinbirkii HudHud ahaa baa warqad loo dhiibey markaas buu Balqiisa u geeyey, markey kala furtey warqaddii ayaa waxey tiri "warqadani Nabi Sueymaan bey ka timid waxaana ku qoran Bismillaahi Raxmaani Raxiim" billoowgeeda.

ps: Dugsi looxa barigii aan yaryareyn baan oran jirney suuratu namli bisinka waxey kasoo xaddey suuratu Baraa(Tawba)

Jacpher   

That's right! We used to say Sura Naml stole the bissin from Towbah. Or Baraa (meaning towbah) bisin laay.

Macalinkeen Allow kaal! Macalinkiis Allow kaal! I can't continue. I am too old and I forgot it.

Those days were the Good Old Days. I was Kabiirka dugsiga so I enjoyed every minute of it.

Arwa   

Salaamu calykum all

Wallahi I didnt know this!

Thank you all for informing me…I appreciate it. smile.gif

Just shows you could never know enough!

lol   

For some weird reasons... I just cant get to the wesbsite.. everytime I click it... "forbidden" is wat I get.. am I that good :D

Mafia   

Very interesting topic. I took the "siyaasada Africa" quiz. Eyedama was the president of Togo, not Niger, right? BTW, thanks for posting such a great educational quizes.

3zma1L   

Very interesting topic. I took the "siyaasada Africa" quiz. Eyedama was the president of Togo, not Niger, right? BTW, thanks for posting such a great educational quizes.

Harvard-Mafia, Thanks for the correction. It was an html error that did not match with the database. I think, I have fixed it.

3zma1L   

For some weird reasons... I just cant get to the wesbsite.. everytime I click it... "forbidden" is wat I get.. am I that good

Hibo, I think you got banned and I wonder what you did that got you banned!

Ohhh..false alarm I got the website. Just wished it was in english. It's just that I can read somali...the problem is that some of the words i'm reading I have no clue what it is.