Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

Catch that Accent

Rahima   

The best accents are the proper English accent (the Queen's english), then the proper Australian (not from Queensland or the country).

The rest don't register.

nuune   

^^ Rahima, da Ausi accent is a mixture of Irish, British, and some American accent, dat is full federation in action, so there is no pure Ausi accent.

I wouldn't understand da Ausi accent though

Originally posted by Canjeex:

A guy with a british accent sounds a lil too qarjac-qa**is, to say the least (no offence) But a girl, to have that accent...Eeeesh calaa, waa melody!!

Ha-Ha.

I think West African(English accent,or what sounds like it),qaas ahaan those from Liberia,are so fantastic.

"Eeeh,I lowve My Somalian brohdas(sounds a bit like Broad a$$),Dey r are so( Saw,like a hack saw)hondsom"(slightly sounds Hound some')"

"Xaax baan ku dhahay" :D

Baluug   

^ :D You like that? Not for me, same with Jamaican accent, they sound too masculine for a woman to speak like that. For me, the Somali accent is xaax badanaa!! :D

Originally posted by Cadaan:

^
:D
You like that? Not for me, same with Jamaican accent, they sound too masculine for a woman to speak like that. For me, the Somali accent is xaax badanaa!!

The Halimos these days dont have the genuine halimo accent. They either sound a lot like Jeniffer aka Jenifffferh or Shinene aka Shineeehyneehy. The only hint of xalimoness is when she says "Abooweh" or "Walaal" in the case of this other sister i know :D

Jameekans? Oh,No me NO like them. Them bad,Dem rude gals!(dem sugah? sim-simmah?) smile.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL, walee waa lagu sitaa :D

Accents? American, Canadian... what's the difference? sankaa la wada hayaa kuligood lol.

I would agree with Rahima, traditional English accent is the best... Oh and there is just something about a Birmingham accent smile.gif

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^LoL, walee waa lagu sitaa

Accents? American, Canadian... what's the difference? sankaa la wada hayaa kuligood lol.

I would agree with Rahima, traditional English accent is the best... Oh and there is just something about a Birmingham accent
smile.gif

Laima sito,ee waa laii wehliyaa un dee. Laakin,waxaa la yiri,sheeko qaraar looma celin waaye,bal aa kaa neefiyo smile.gif

L0L@Sanka laga wada hadlaya. Oo ma xabad laga hadlii lahaa?

Horta waxaa kugu fiicneed inaa imaqashid aniga,especially markan la hadlayo immigrants: I be like, "if you wanna be able to succeed in Amerricah? Ya Garra do a or b & you bechta azz,you will berra off in x number of years..do c or d & you aint gonna be making it in America" ,waabsi dot com aan ku dhahay :D

this Birmingham accent? Isnt that like the capital city of Gujurat speakers? icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Rahima:

The best accents are the proper English accent (the Queen's english), then the proper Australian (not from Queensland or the country).

The rest don't register.

Rowley Birkin QC

Cara.   

^Oh man, I shouldn't have watched that while eating.

I had a professor who did almost exactly the same thing. "Mumble mumble mumble HEMOGLOBIN mumble mumble snicker mumble CATEGORICALLY mumble mumble mumble snort STEARIC HINDRANCE". Right down to the conspiratorial leaning forward when he's properly enunciating.

Is it a regional thing?

Faheema.   

LoL NGONGE I missed The Fast Show, I just watched few more episodes I've missed :D .

Farax waxaad harowsato baad heshay miyaa icon_razz.gif , leave those immigrants alone man.

this Birmingham accent? Isnt that like the capital city of Gujurat speakers?

lol yeah, mostly. but it's more appealing when they leave Birmingham, like this guy at work ;)

What accent oh you mean that kiwi accent. Nothing is more sexier than a tall farah with a kiwi accent. I am a Kiwi so no other accent attracts me quit like a Kiwi accent. The Aussie accent is extremly unpleasant and forheaven sake don't get me started on the american accent it's beyond terrible, I suppose the british accent is somewhat okay but they all sound "carab la" if I want to hear a two year old speak I would listen to my little cousins daily. :D

Iris   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

What accent oh you mean that kiwi accent. Nothing is more sexier than a tall farah with a kiwi accent. I am a Kiwi so no other accent attracts me quit like a Kiwi accent.

My significant other is a German Kiwi, his accent is interesting but I love it :D