Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

Catch that Accent

Delilah   

So as a Canadian chick, anything with a UK/Australian has crazy appeal for me. The dude can be mashed looking, but if he has the accent...i don't know he just somehow becomes prettier. Is it just me or does that exist for the rest of you? Aswell, do Londoners find North American 'accents' attractive?

Paragon   

N. Americans sound as if they're swallowing their tongue. The Language Police over here accused 'em of 'sexing' up the English language :D .

But Canadians are cool. You are mixing up the brits with the aussies. The aussies are a thousand times more hilarious lol.

Alright luv

the is some truth in that being attracted to oher accents, is my case i'd rather stay close to home in having a weak spot for Scouser chicks ( but gosh they are rather dim if i may add so )

( hopes no scouser person will ever read this right kidder)

Delilah   

Pujah! Thank you. I was starting to feel abnormal. I suppose the Londoners do not see the sex appeal the North American accent can have. I must admit there is something quite captivating about southern accents...although I do not understand a word of what they're saying. But the English accent..I'm telling you the dude can read the phone book and there is something sensual about it :D

Cadaan...hahaha...no comment smile.gif

American accent is cool..but it is there everywhere..telly etc however, as a bloke what I find more attractive is the Scottish accents especially women. weird!

Malika   

LOL..Delilah,is that why my daughter and I were stalked around Toronto..Lol,we even got free Ice Cream,just because we had a British accent,well more so my daughter,mine has a twinge of Nigerian accent too.. :D:D

As long as we can understand each other,the better..Used to have difficulties,with Irish accents and scousers!

Buuxo   

^bisinka maxaa dhacaya? Accent fetishka shocked you?

UK accent is dodgy, american sounds slow. the good Aussie accent all the way. nah kidding.

It don't matter to me anymore, but i use to think Irish accent was cool.

N.O.R.F   

Well I have warned a few who are heading to Toronto for the football in June against excessive use of the accent :D