Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

Any UK Peeps Planing Thier Holidays This Summer?.......

Are there any UK peeps going abroad this summer, let us now where you going and what other places you have been.

I am going on SEPT 15 to ABU DHABAI for 6 weeks, I am sure I am gone have fun, I grew up there and its time I go back to reminisce about the old days.

While I was searching for my ticket I come across this Somali Travel Agent in SE15, they are the cheapest in London..

If you want to contact them here's the number

0207 252 6123

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, is that your cuz???

Abu Dhabi is good, enjoy youself, nice life style, early mornings, eat at 1pm, sit under the AC and fall asleep, get up for Casar then go to the beach for a few hours, then to the local malls, sheesha joints, play football, next day repeat it all again,aaahhhhh, what a life! I'm jelous,,,,, :mad:

lool northerner, man you couldn’t said it better,

I am gone have fun i tell you that... Actually and this is only between you and me... I am going to find a nice Somali wife there, maybe a nurse or some hot chick with credentials and wify material, I hope she don’t turn out to be a psychopath........wish me luck man

N.O.R.F   

loool, good luck indeed brother, just between you and me though there a few clever SOL female nomads over there, so get some link before hand ;)

Seven of Nine

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL There is such thing but its hard to find, I am welling to take that risk, I hear that Somali girls that live in Arab countries are hot and 90 % of them are virgin and sexy to the touch, my fantasy is gone come true....is no body's business but I like a Somali girl with long straight hair, I like to stroke them when I am in the mood, you see I like Somali girls that speak Arabic, somehow it turns me on when she says........Habibi Yaa Galbi....oh man I could just be happy hearing those words, man I have so many plans for my future wife and details are classified............loooooooooooooooooool I am bring out the freak in me................from all of the closets

SCORPION_SISTA

Hey you sound like you from there, are you good to go have you got credentials, maybe you the one for me…….let me know….

If she turns out to be fat I am gone make her loose it by any means necessary

Fat girls are not sexy in my dictionary and there are risks involved like if she sleeps in the sofa, how you gone carry her upstairs…….you need a winch or something

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Quite -Storm:

maybe a nurse or some hot chick with credentials and wify material, I hope she don’t turn out to be a psychopath........wish me luck man

There is one that fits that category in Sudberry you dont have to go all the way to UAE, and also another two in Old Kent road...so go and get a refund from the travel agency...if the worst comes to worst you can go to Shefield ... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Jumatatu

Saxib I would love to meet these girls and maybe they might be the one that I was looking for, if you know them personally and you are certain of what you saying then play a cupid and shoot your arrow and introduce me to them, I might be interested, it will be a bonus, not only will I get one that speaks Arabic I will also get one that can speak English and be understanding and can take the tube or the train,,,,, cool

P.S

Sudbury is not far from me and I am welling to travel to fulfill my fantasy.

Jumatatu

Yeah absolutely

Do that for me and I will be in debt for the rest of my life......

SCORPION_SISTA

Hey is that you,,,, looooooool it’s nice to see you again, I haven’t been here for a while....

I hope I see you soon baby.

Always a pleasure to see you and chat to

Q_S sorry dude these last couple of weeks i haven't been in the mood to be in paltalk...for some odd reason i get moody when i sign on...So i am staying away...But you got plenty of company there and your old music room...Have fun