Suldaanka

Qalbi-Dhagax in Nairobi ... next stop Mogadishu

Yunis   

^^^He should steer clear of politics. Involved himself into the chaotic & divisive Somali politics will only ruin his prestige. 

Tallaabo   

True it is not worth joining the Koonfurian politics now, instead he should just set up shop next to villa Somalia and haunt its occupant :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

True it is not worth joining the Koonfurian politics now, instead he should just set up shop next to villa Somalia and haunt its occupant :ph34r:

Yep. He has public opinion on his side for now and he should steer away from anything that might muddy that for him--until of course,  the next elections...:D

Duufaan   

Qalbi dhagax is now the only political card for the defeated group of last election and the anarchist. No more UAE and Qatar. No more running to neighboring countries. All the mafia and separatist are desperate.  I really impress Farmaajo and Khayre. Afterall they have shown smartness and quickleaner. They put place the old crupt groups in way that no one was expecting. Now they are going circles.

3 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Qalbi dhagax is now the only political card for the defeated group of last election and the anarchist. No more UAE and Qatar. No more running to neighboring countries. All the mafia and separatist are desperate.  I really impress Farmaajo and Khayre. Afterall they have shown smartness and quickleaner. They put place the old crupt groups in way that no one was expecting. Now they are going circles.

Even if Qalbi-dagax's illegal arrest and rendition has become a disingenuous stalking-horse for the anarchists and secessionist camps opposed to the federal government; it was, nevertheless, a mistake on the part of the federal government leaders to hand a Somali citizen over to a foreign government.

My advise to Farmaajo and Khayre would be to welcome Qalbi-dagax in Mogadishu like the returning hero he is, and there confess humbly their mistakes, and beg for his forgiveness with genuine sorrow.( I would also add that they do this with quite sighs in the air and their shameful tears watering the ground he walks upon-- which would be a bit much, I know...but you get the gist, right? :D)

Duufaan   

I agree, there were some wrong doing. It was set up, properiated by same people that now cries with crocodile tires. But you shouldn't expect Farmaajo and Khayre to apologize publicly because that is what these people looking for. A sign of weakness to use next election if Farmaajo runs. It is all about to ruin and damage the new team repetition and gain some political capital for now and later. C/shakur and company will have hard time to convince good people what ever tactics they use. They can always pay people. A new and different opposition is needed rather bringing back the old corrupt group. Than, I do not really mind their critisem about the current government. Somalia is still too mess, too big for Qalbi Dhagax saga, now when he is free. Giving Somaliland, a special status and path to recognition was far more dangerous. The primisters were from Puntland. The whole thing was hidden by the public. We should thank minister Jamaal and others in this current government. The government of the country was not even protecting it is sevorionity and compromising the basic principle of the nation's existsance. This criticism of Qalbi Dhagax is not valid now by many people who are wearing fake colors

^

What I’m saying is that regardless of who’s trying to take political advantage of the this incident now, the Federal government leaders had scored an own goal against themselves when they chose to hand over a Somali citizen and veteran to Ethiopia. And if their defense is that it was a setup, I say they should have been vigilant against such treason withing government  ranks.

He may go to Kismayu and participate there.

He may let those of you who want to make politics out of his situation down. Those of you who want to act so much Somali than others.

gooni   

Kiiska qalbi dhagax wax la fahmi waayo ma'ahan raggii u takhdiiday dhiibistiisa, yaa oohinta u bilaabay soomaalida asaguna waa nin wayn wuu fahmayaa xaalku meeshuu u socdo.

Dawladda federaalka waa loo labisay kiiskaan, jid kaloo u furan ma'aysan haysan aan ka ahayn inay dusha saartaan difaaca iyo iskaashiga labada dal oo soomaaliyoo dhan walaalaha ka dhigatay.

Waana la ogyahay inaysan jirin dawlad itoobiya dad iyo dhul ku qabsan karta ay ugu dambaysay kacaankii barakaysnaa.

• Like 1