Saalax

Somaliland "consulate" closed down in Addis Ababa by Somalia Gov says MP

Holac   

Somaliland can rent a house and call it "embassy" or "consulate" as it does in many places around the world. I am assuming, the only difference this time is that the recognition of the place as a consulate by the Ethiopian government is taken away. 

Saalax   
27 minutes ago, Holac said:

Somaliland can rent a house and call it "embassy" or "consulate" as it does in many places around the world. I am assuming, the only difference this time is that the recognition of the place as a consulate by the Ethiopian government is taken away. 

Yep.

I have called Addis Ababa no such thing. Somaliland diplomatic  relations with Ethiopia  was started by the late tuur in 1991. Later cigaal established the diplomatic office in Addis near bolle.  It's quiet a big diplomatic office we have. 

The  Somaliland Ethiopian relations are pretty good  since the dp world is under construction  the army base is coming in berbera.  The oromo tigre and amhara and gurage and sidamo all have good relations with the people of Somaliland. 

galbeedi   

Xildhibaan Tukaale  is one of the few good guys in Somaliland parliament.

Rather than lie and call consular or Safaarad, they should have called a trade office or something. Beenta maxay ku fallan.

It's an embassy Somalilanders who travel to Ethiopia Somalilanders that work in Ethiopia  ayey u shaqeysa. We have so many Somaliland students bussines people who work and live in Ethiopia. . Ethiopia recognizes Somaliland passport. Ethiopia has also an embassy in hargeysa. Muse will only strengthen relations with Ethiopia i think Ahmed abiye is a reasonable guy. He is oromo amhara . Muse went to Russia with allot of former derg soldiers for training he has allot of high former Ethiopian generals friends including the late mengistu haile general abraha tesfay .  Who was a good friend of muse. So i think relations with Ethiopia Will remain warm.

Samafal   

Xaaji I thought you hated Oromo? How come Abiye is good guy?

What was the rank of Muse Bixi in Somalia army?

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Another 'safaarad' being exposed by their own new-found secessionist:

He schooled her well. :D

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Another 'safaarad' being exposed by their own new-found secessionist:

The look on the girls face is priceless, it is sometimes good to come back to planet EARTH!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
55 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

The look on the girls face is priceless, it is sometimes good to come back to planet EARTH!

They should never have called their offices "embassies" for the title "embassy" entails mutual recognition of sovereignty. The titles "Somaliland office" and "representative" should suffice. 

Mooge   

the many lies fed to poor illiterate somalilanders were working for many years, but now truth is coming out. one by one, things are being exposed. lol  what will the gullible poor do now that they recognized their Somaliland is nothing more than a dowlad goboleed.

poor xaaji xujuf. he is having hard time these days.

Mooge Salem New. 

Ethiopia somalland relations is fine.  Ethiopia andSomaliland have a port deal agreement. They have a share. Somaliland and Ethiopia and abudhabi are on the same side. Somaliland relations with UK and Ethiopia  Sweden are all warm strong ties.

Saalax   
18 minutes ago, Mooge said:

the many lies fed to poor illiterate somalilanders were working for many years, but now truth is coming out. one by one, things are being exposed. lol  what will the gullible poor do now that they recognized their Somaliland is nothing more than a dowlad goboleed.

poor xaaji xujuf. he is having hard time these days.

It was predicted. More Landers will wake up and smell the coffee in the next upcoming months and years.