Sign in to follow this  
hoda

why do our somali girls scared to have sex

LP_Girl   

sis huda .. we aren`t afraid of what u say .. but simply its CEEB & XARAM .. so thats what i can say

Damn BAD TOPIC and secondly if u want to have it

go ahead i think u aren`t moslim

By .. Desert Rose

yo huda arnt you muslim :confused:

i mean :rolleyes: ...if you really were, you would of have the answer your self smile.gif

girl didnt your moma teach you not to have sex before your married :D shyt...you be talkin like you 12...............lolz...........

holla back

Hoda sister, we are not scared to have sex becuase we fear parents or elders, its becuase we fear allah SWT.

Sis pls set your self straight, or you will regret it, and just to point out any sort of relationship is XARAM like the boyfriend you were talkimg about.

May allah guide you sis.

Ooh spare me that we're-in-the-new-millenium and new country BULLSHIIT

Like it or not, RELIGION is part of everything we do!. Don't bring religion into this kulahaa. It's really sad to see you discarding something as important as our beautiful deen. The only reason we're here in this world is so that we can work for the hereafter and prepare ourselves for our meeting with Allah (swt). Don't be fooled by this dunya....it's only a TEST! The real life begins in the hereafter....where what you've accomplished while on this earth will count.

Premarital sex(zina) is a big no no in Islam if you didn't know. So don't be bad mouthing those that are trying to follow the right path.

Allaha na soo wada hanuuniyo. Amiin.

TruSista

***hehehehe...***

I'm sorry..that was a funny question!

On the real, Somali girls are muslims and they are haunted by what is called a -Conscience!!! Besides, with these horny lil boyz runnin' around these days, you don't know who has Aids or not..

Besides, where is your SELF RESPECT! C'mon now, I know a smart sistah would not be asking this question....I'm doubting the fact that its actually a sistah behind that screen!

:confused:

hoda ... what's you're point u wanna me to say go and do sex?

hoda you're biz ain't our buissnes but we'll advice you as muslim sister sex b4 marriege is totaly haram ... don't go for it ....

qoslaaye   

HODA, I THINK YOU BELIEVE THE WESTREN LIFE STYLE. ALL AFRICAN CULTURES STRONGLY SUPPORT NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. ALL ASAIN CULUTURES SUPPORT IT TOO. PLUS THE MOST IMPORTANT ANSWER IN OUR RELIGION SISTER. "THINK BEFORE YOU POST" WE LOST OUR COUNTRY BUT OUR RELIGION AND CULTURE ARE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Xalimo7   

Hoda , i don't know if you are really asking a question or insulting all of us. Making the right choices about SEX, is also about practicing the Golden Rule in everything you say and do; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Obey your God,.Sex before marriage (fornication) and sex outside of marriage (adultery) are promoted by people like you, so sister if you are hard headed , atleast have Save Sex, if you find one. And get ready for "Qiyaama".

see you, am around dude

nuune   

waxaa fiican si nasiixa ah in gabarta wax looogu sheego,canaanta badan ma fiicna fadlan,qofka sii tratiib ah wax ha loogu sheego,

MACASALAAMA

Senora   

this is so sad....

one day you will realize whats wrong with your statement.........i just hope its not too late

kiki   

I think we all agree itz wrong to have sex be4 marriage whether itz religious wize or saving yourself for marriage whatever da reason might be'but if you decided to have sex be4 marriage go ahead and more power to Ya. honestly who are we to judge'.... NobodY'... JUST MAKE SURE TO protect yourself... Iam not saying go ahead, but if you decided to do da damn thang BE SAFE...and be smart'

one~

THAT IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST MOST DUMBEST QUESTION THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS....SIS ARE YOU ALRIGHT. WE SOMALI GIRLS ARE AFRAID BECAUSE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS AGAINST OUR RELIGION.

SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK MORE THAN ONCE BECAUSE A VIRGIN WOULD NOT ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT..........SIS LEARN HOW TO KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED...........ALLAH IS WATCHING BECAREFUL..BUT MOST OF ALL ACT LIKE YOU HAVE CLASS ASKING A QUESTION LIKE THAT IS NOT GONNA GIVE YOU ANSWERS OR MAKE YOU LOOK ANY COOLER..............KEEP IT REAL BUT MOST OF ALL KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED..............PEACE

H   

Originally posted by xiis:

My advice to them is ceebtiina la fogaada condomkana xejista hadaad cudur qadaana dadkiina ha kula soo noqonina ee meelahaa ku bakhtiya. Ilaahay ha na asturo walaahi waa akhira saman. Show ciyaalkii qurbaha kacsi baa wada googooyey. Salamaat!