Sign in to follow this  
hoda

why do our somali girls scared to have sex

hoda   

HI THERE PPL JUST WANTED TO SAY WHY OUR 80% OF OUR SOMALI GIRLS ARE SCARED TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

nuune   

hoda,thanks for posting this,a beautiful topic indeed,come 2 the topic,because they are 1000 years ahead of other girls around the world!

Hoda, sweety - I Might be out of place in the teens section but I can't ignore this cry out for help or clarification. :( . Sister, most somalis girls are afriad to have sex before marriage because its something thats against our religion and its also something thats frowned upon in our culture. So if you were entertaining the idea, erase it asap. A moments pleasure is not worth the weight a great SIN carries.

This is not only for the sistas but also for the brothers - NO sex before marriage applies to both genders.

Salaam.

RaMpAgE   

hoda..is that like a millionair dollar question? :eek:

just one word..IT XARAM...

now heres the question too u:

" Do u know what Xaram means??" this is the 1.5million dollar question.

The reason is so simple first it's not allowed according to our religion and second, do you want to have child out of wedlock? if yes, then have wonderful time

Peace

Love &

Unity

Paragon   

Hoda - sister, Somali girls are not affraid of having sex outside marriage, but they are waiting for the right time, the right place and the right man (Husband). If you want to get it all right, I advice your hold untill you get married. I know you have questions about this matter, however I am sure other Somali sisters would be more than glad to provide you with the correct Islamic information.

Hoda - seek advice from an older person please.

ZOLA   

sis, alwayslearning sd it all...rampage do u have 2 million question smile.gif .. gal i could use 2 extra mill smile.gif .

A.A

Hoda, sis, I'm not trying to come down hard on you, but what exactly did you mean by this question :confused: ? It seems to me like you are not looking for a proper answer, just some fun... However there are otha ways of having fun apart from stating silly topics like these. Lastly if you are a Muslim girl with morals you should know the answer.... Its cos we Muslim, Somali girls are waiting for the right man to get married to and MAKE LOVE to, because HAVING SEX is what two people whose souls dont touch, do.

But I aint hating...just commentin... ;):D

QoxootiMammi

Haaruun   

Hummmm!! If u are not afraid of Allah, 4sure u won't be afraid of havaing sex, thus,

stop encouraging the 80% Allah fearing sistas out there.

It could be that somalian girls have morals and conscience which isnt shown in many other enthicities...eh for all you yound g's...keep your prayers and connection w/ the faith cuz thats the best way one can surpass all this nonesense...one question thou, why is that a somalian sistah posts such threads? Are you thinkin of doing it, if so, think twice w/ all these dieases thats going around can get you killed, hurt you family and definetly hurt your place in allah's heart s.w.t....once again, think twice....but hey if you ever need a advice or have any concerns concering anything...let your older sistah's knoe by privating us, am sure my fellow sisters would be up for helping our younger sistah's and same goes for the brotha's too..eva concerned..holla at your older brotha's..its a therapty walaahi, aint like they ever know the real you na'mean..if it helps use a fake location, name etc...whateva you be comfortable...until wheneva...stay solid

Kool_Kat   

Afkii baajuuqda gabay...War yaa qoftaan naga damiinto...

Ok to answer your question of "why girls are scared of sex", is because it is xuuuuuux...

Rokko   

Hodan, before I answer your question, are you saying that 20% dont' be scare to do it then or?..

Dang, I just would like to find out where you find these statistic #'s. Who did the research???

Rokko   

And to answer your Question, it's not that they're scared from someone or parentz..or desease and on.. the reason is cuz being scare from Allah(SWT) get it.