Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Scripts purported as real nomads on SOL.

What I gather from the intelligence sources is that 'Maaddeey' is the brainchild of A&T and Ngonge and thus the script was conceived in London, but it was accessed multiple times from a place called Harare the reports say which is in a country called Zimbabwe!

According to the log since xiinfaniin made the accusations the detectives report back that Maaddeey from henceforth the script has been accessed from Harare on the 4,6,8 and 9 respectively of this month.

Also it was accessed from London from the 2,3,4,6,8 of this month.

Initial thoughts of Maaddeey being JB thus have laid to side but one cannot rule out 100% that Maaddeey is in fact not JB or atleast that JB does not have the password or access to this script, which is very much likely but no definite proof thus far.

My researches from the detectives I send out say that 'Maaddeey' the script was first registered in London by Ngonge, which to say is worrying as no one knows what led this family man and father do such a thing and do business with a vagabond in Harare but reports say that Ngonge received a large bribe in order to execute this plan and script.

The intelligence report also says that the written Somali displayed by the script is also identical with that of A&T and people who know A&T have also confirmed that A&T is a man who has dealings with a lot of Somalis from different regions and thus can vary his regional use of Somali to that of someone who claims to be from where the script is from and A&T utilised those skills many times in his own posts.

But with all intelligence reports this might not all be true and the people who provided this intelligence may be up to no good themselves but the suspicion still remains.

If we don't have concrete and conclusive proof by tomorrow noon (GMT time) the intelligence report is true.

I urge Ngonge and A&T to refute that the Maaddeey script is indeed not them in disguise where one utilises the arabic and the other one the somali at a time each.

^This will also proof and explain Ngonge's latest improvement in his own mother tongue of Somali, that he so proudly displays more than often than ever before in the last couple of days/weeks this Maaddeey script took off in SOL.

But lets see inshallaah where this will lead us to. The deadline is set to the exact hour and date.

BUKURR   

What the heck is this :mad: by the way, are you the Duke guy, I don't get why people change their screen name.

Abtigiis   

This is the perfect pre-emptive strike. I was thinking of posting something similar and I have no doubt in my mind that General Duke and Aw Muse are one and the same. Even the vocabulary they use is the same! But now, it will look like I am reacting to this.

:D:D:D:D @at ngonge's improved somali

Aw Muse, this was by far the most entertaining post you ever penned :D

JB, Aw Tusbaxle and NGONGE waa suspect. I can also understand the function for which the Maaddeey script was produced

If those users are scripts and not humans, then that's some helluva smart scripts from reading their posts. Jacylbaro is probably one of them too, just an older version. smile.gif needs to dowload his upgrades. ;)

Abtigiis   

There is no doubt Maaddeey was the most exciting nomad in 2009 and this year. And it is unlikely I would have the amount of reservedness and cool-headedness that is his hallmark. If at all, he has a lot of similarity with Xinnfanin. Both are Arabic-phone, are masters in Somali, and almost debate in the same way. Maaddeey can sometimes make cheeky comments unlike Xinfanin, but I am convinced that need of saying what Xinn wants to say when he wants to get hard with some people is why Maaddeey was invented.

Maaddeey   

Waryaa Abtigiis, Ilaahey ka cabso! Xiin waxa uu awoodo anigu afkeygaba sooma qabtaan! u know inuu Kashafa Hooyadiis wax ka sheegay, ee uu (Kashafa) Ehbiyey..(Xiinna) Apology diiday! dantuna -Aakhirkii- qasabtay inuu MMA Topic-ana dhan ku soo xiro: 'KA KALA YAACA MEESHA..' :D

Ps. Anigu weligeeyba, Qolo kasta (Somalis and others alike) inaan ahay ayey moodaan smile.gif

Fresh intelligence reports confirm that Ngonge mentioned in the passing to someone two years ago that he wanted to know how he can change his IP address and when asked to where he jokingly replied 'Zimbabwe', that someone just clicked today and provided this intelligence report as he clearly remembered the conversation by reading the thread and by putting 2 and 2 together it finally clicked.

So my pm box is open your welcome any time but beware if you lie to me I'll print screen the mailbox and the pm you send me and provide it appropriately when needed. So beware with me.

Maaddeey   

^kaalay goormaad heshiideen Adi& Xiin?, sowdinkii 'i'll expose u, u work for itihad'& ' Script Out of Order ah baad tahay we'll fix u' idiin mareysaye? :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

lool@Aw Muse

Maaddeey, script gu kuma jirto waxyaalahan iska dhiciyo
:D

Waraa Sayid, is qabooji awoowe, sirdoonkaa i qalday baan u malaynayaa
:D

:D:D Sirdoonkaas waa in aad cayriso!

waxaan kaga baqayaa in uu marka dambe seeftayda ku hordhigo. :D

NGONGE   

I have to admit to one fact here. The reason is I write more Somali these days is Maaddeey. After replying to him in English and finding that he keeps responding in Somali dee waxan is idhi ninkano af ingriisiga ma yaqaan and I had to start replying to him in Somali. By the time I realised that he actually reads and writes English it was too late for me to change. :D

Sayid, gudkaan qoday ma argtay meel o marayo?

Interesting enough, most views on my "Shabeel singing in Somali" video on Youtube are from Zimbabwe.

It is now known and widely established in a investigative report that Ngonge is the biggest counterfeit dealer in Zimbabwean IP-addresses on this site. He has been selling those now for a while and at cheap prices $5 dollars at piece and through that most of the viewers of your video 'Shabeel singing in Somali' have been directed from this site there is no to little surprise that most of your viewers of that particular video were actually coming from 'Zimbabwe' as it were.