Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

psychological test---examine ur self!!!!!

This is a genuine psychological test.

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down. DON'T CHEAT!

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance. (If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my e-mail list........unless that will piss you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.... )

cheers lads.....................

J.Lee   

The first thing that came to my mind he must of been the sister's boyfriend but I'm glad I answered wrong