Sign in to follow this  
Mafia

Your City upon hill?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Kynda:

BuT as I recall clearly Haddaad you your self had a negative view of All Arabs in general. I wonder what changed your view?

It's something normal to change one's own view.

OG_Girl   

To: Mr Mafia, I wish if you could speak Arabic However,hope Hadaad or other Arabic speakers could help you too.For me an Arab person is who speaks arabic (as mother tangue) share the culture,principles, present and the future also our enemies are ONE.

But my case I share also the blood. When you generize and say " Those Arabs" you including my mom, my grandfather, grandmother and all my family including me.

العرب اهلي وشعبي ....ولا ارضى عليهم هذا الكلام

واذا مو عاجبينك روح للي تشوÙهم اÙضل منهم

اريح لك ولسلالتك من بعدك

Salam

Se7en   

Those who I hate more then Arabs are those black people claiming that they are Arabs.

That makes me furious. If you are black then STAY black, it’s a simple rule.

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

For me an Arab person is who speaks arabic (as mother tangue) share the culture,principles, present and the future also our enemies are ONE.

True. Some Somalis confuse it with race and/or ethnicity.

lol   

Thought the topic was about wat city we would love to livein? :confused:

To answer dat, i would say any city in Africa is fine with me. I love africa

As for the Arabs

They do have issues like the rest of the third world, but who can blame them. In this age its like u r either with the big shots or u r slained.

The Arabs don't bother especially the Emiratis as long as u don't mingle with them. I have been living here on & off 10 yrs.. And I am yet to encounter any hatret from them. So I have nothing against them. But yes they do kiss a$$... who wouldn't??

Haddad   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Thought the topic was about wat city we would love to livein?

Well, the author also talked about Arabs and how they deal with the white man.

But yes they do kiss a$$... who wouldn't??

I am 100% positive the author wouldn't. He probably never did that.

Oh Arabs! I am conflicted about them, I find my-self coming to their defense any time I see a confused Somali with incurable identity crisis attack them simply because they are Arabs. It’s even beyond me why many Somalis hold these negative perceptions about Arab people.

Having said that, one can’t escape the ugly socio-political realities on the Arab ground. Lets start with those silly Gulf States who seem to be more interested in food and style than they are in dignity and self-respect. They fatten themselves and graze with ease while the life they so jealously guard is diminishing in value. They seem to have divorced from the reality around them and happily sleep, eat, and play while the house of their kin is burning. I object the moral bankrupt, the sheer ********* , and the pure foolishness of that ilk. I care the people but detest those Sultanates small and big.

I some times question the stuff that the Saudis are made off! If they are not happy with these retarded rulers, why not take to the streets, sacrifice and die for their cause? Do they not know it was two million marchers who sent Shah to exile and to his dying bed? Do they not know that it was the angry crowd that brought Romania’s communist leaders to their knees? History is full of dignified people who stood up, defied, and eventually changed corrupt systems.

What about Egypt? And Syria? And Morocco…?

Mafia   

When you generize and say " Those Arabs" you including my mom, my grandfather, grandmother and all my family including me.

Wow! don't you wish to be offended, so you tell us your family members! Or may I say you have a tendency to get confused easily?

Sister, it is never my intention to attack Arabs because they are Arabs, I just stated a problem of lack of self-respect that exist among Arabs. And as pointed out by many people, it isn't only Arabs, but it's almost an accepted reality in the third world for a White man to get the free ride. And even if you're Arab or want-to-be Arab yourself, it's worth the thought of why is that the case? you might have totally different view on that, but don't get used to counting your family when we speak of a "problem".

Hadaad , were you a baby sitter or just going with the current?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Harvard-Mafia:

were you a baby sitter or just going with the current?

Either choice would be fine.

OG_Girl   

Wow! don't you wish to be offended, so you tell us your family members! Or may I say you have a tendency to get confused easily?

Sister, it is never my intention to attack Arabs because they are Arabs, I just stated a problem of lack of self-respect that exist among Arabs. And as pointed out by many people, it isn't only Arabs, but it's almost an accepted reality in the third world for a White man to get the free ride. And even if you're Arab or want-to-be Arab yourself, it's worth the thought of why is that the case? you might have totally different view on that, but don't get used to counting your family when we speak of a "problem".

Ooh rubbish! What you still can't differ is between "Some Arab may do or my not" and "Arab as a nation"! First stop generizing. There is more good Arabs than bad, just like any other nation on the Earth.You just find my reply offensive because you want to believe that the Arab are "bad and racists". I'm sorry you have such trouble distinguishing between actors and actions.....If white people you live with better than Arabs why don't stay there .....Ooh never mind I already said what I want in Arabic... find translator, I wont translate it for you. I really just don't have the patience to do it for some one so hateful.

Salam

Jacpher   

A question for the Arab defenders: When was the last time a Arab government respected or did something good for their people? Compare the salary of western doctor to Arab doctor (same degree, same yrs of experience, same employer & job classification) The gap is so huge that it makes you think Arab governments are programmed like robots to discriminate against their people.

Somalis say, "Ninkaad kabahaaga ka tolaneysid kabihiisaa la fiiriyaa" Xiinfaniin said it well. They need to rise to the equation. And, don’t forget Arabs damaged Somalis more than any other nation in the world. They did all those horrible acts to Somali refugees that no nation on earth did to us. They may consider us their Arab brothers we definitely have our own grievances.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

They did all those horrible acts to Somali refugees that no nation on earth did to us.

Elaborate.

bilan   

i just have one question,will we ever ever stop talking about arabs :mad: ,some people have saar called arab. there are many more important topics that we can talk about,yet some people are obsessed with crimes that are committed by arabs. most people in the third world have inferiority complex and will worship anything that is white and arabs are not different. end of the story.