Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Gay Somali

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

My point is live and let live

There are worse things happening in the world

then someones sexual preference.

And besides only Allah can judge humanity come judgement day.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Alisomali;

Don't air the mans business..leave him alone.

chubacka   

Poster leave the disgusting man to it and pray that Allah guides him.

We can all thank Allah that we are far from his situation, far from something Allah hates and will punish serverly.

Peacenow, you sound like some dumb white politician, we should never accept homosexuality but loath it in our heart if that is the least we can do.

And ain't the arabs an easy target. lets stop thinking like the arabs and everything will be ok...lets see how far that gets us... :rolleyes:

Poster, bear in mind he is no longer akhaaka muslim (your muslim brother) so tell everyone in the neigbourhood about this evil man and what you saw the other day, you better warn the people, tell his family the community if not send a letter to the family anonymously.

Imagine if he is trying to persuade all the local youngsters and girls to believe this as something "OK". Sxb, you will be accauntable that sxb so you better warn the people around this man so at least they know the situation.

As muslim, I am stunned by the attitude of some "presumably" muslim people here their stance and support and understanding towards this deseas.

Wallee qaxii la soo qaxay dad badan waa badalmeen. nooc kastaba ha la arko.

Lake   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Northerner, having 'progressive' views does not make one, any less Somali, than they are. All that Somali gay's want is acceptance. I accept them. It is clear to me though, that we have imported so much Arab thinking, of stoning and punishment, that we really have lost our moral compass. Which is why I advocate, totally cleaninsng of Arabic culture and beliefs from the Somali mind. The concept of shame is an example of this. At that it means, in the end, is that society is stagnant and therefore weak. The rule of the law should govern our behavious. Let it be and move on, Somalia is facing a collasal disaster. Let's debate.

Wallahi I refuse to take this person seriously....Dude are you being serious when saying this?

Rahima please put this person on his place for us lol

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

My point is live and let live

There are worse things happening in the world

then someones sexual preference.

And besides only Allah can judge humanity come judgement day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Alisomali;

Don't air the mans business..leave him alone.

no, no , no. by any means please let the word go out tell every somali person that you know. let them be causation about these Qoomu luud

he could be spreading diseases.

:mad:

Look "Peacenow" i consider myself to be incredibly progressive,but there are limits. As someone had noted earlier, 30 homosexuality was illegal in the UK. So am i to expect child molestation and beastiality to be legal in 2037?

As for the guy I saw at the function, I wont go outta my way to find him and spread his news, but if i do run into him, i will bring it up b/c this dude can marry a xalimo and spread aids.

Ibtisam   

Aids is no longer a Homo disease dear, Pluz the stupi*d women running around with him should have done her research better anyway, and why are you make it your responsibility to save guard every Xalimo. I'm sure you have better things to do.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Poster, bear in mind he is no longer akhaaka muslim (your muslim brother) so tell everyone in the neigbourhood about this evil man and what you saw the other day, you better warn the people, tell his family the community if not send a letter to the family anonymously.

Imagine if he is trying to persuade all the local youngsters and girls to believe this as something "OK". Sxb, you will be accauntable that sxb so you better warn the people around this man so at least they know the situation.

As muslim, I am stunned by the attitude of some "presumably" muslim people here their stance and support and understanding towards this deseas.

Wallee qaxii la soo qaxay dad badan waa badalmeen. nooc kastaba ha la arko.

God has made him gay. He didn't choose to be gay. I accept him totally. I think what he is doing is living his life. He is not hurting anyone. He is entitaled to his privacy. Please respect it. You wouldn't like it if people talked about you to other people. So why do it to him. Save your venom for the ethiopians.

nuune   

^^^^^

God has made him gay. He didn't choose to be gay

Piisanoow, And how did you know he didn't choose to be gay, you sound very expert on this subject, tell us more about how God made him gay, you made very striking two points, and you left them blank!

I'm not surprised that about the undercover activity. I mean we are living in the west where there are a lot of temptations, not that one should be tempted to bat for the other team. But we are in a society that is constantly shoving down our throats that it’s OK to be in a same sex relationship, or to even double dip at both sexes. We are told it is nature not nurture and that we are born with it. Heck we even have children’s books about how Peter or Pam has two mums or two dads. It’s a scary concept but none the less one that we do have to live with whilst we live under their rules. At the end of the day we believe its WRONG and like the Hadith said if you can't change it with you hands then at leased hate it with your heart.

Having said that Peacenow as long as Somalia is a run as a Muslim country it will never Insha'Allah become a place accepting to such practices. To promote gay rights is detrimental to your deen. I strongly advise you to reassess your stand on this issue. Did you forget the wrath upon the people of Luut?

Ms DD   

I was told we used to have these things in Somalia. They used to be called "qajac". But they had their own communities and to be honest, people left them to their devices and werent part of the wider community. They certainly didnt shove this to people's faces like they do in these parts of the world. I found out one my best friends in college to be bi. I found it very hard to speak to him afterwards.

As for this sister involved, if it is true and that he does have a sister on the side, then you should talk to him about coming clean or at least ending that relationship if not you'll tell her. If he doesn't then I'd say sing like a canary mate. It's her right to know.