Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Gay Somali

chubacka   

Well Mr Peacenow...you keep calling yourself "progressive" for accepting homosexuality which naturally means anyone who hates homosexuals more than they hate shaitan is very backward and naive.

Noone is saying there are not bent somalis though I have not seen any and may I never see them, ppl are jst saying it makes them feel sick and they will never accept it. Understand?

Can you jst make it clear you think because homosexuality is not accepted in the middle east that makes it more widespread?

One final question why are you always around these ppl? it seems like whereever you are they always around you.

I am glad you care bout Somalia and its problems (and who wouldnt) but if you`re muslim and believe in Allah who made you and I presume you do then its obligatory to hate what Allah hates. Why are you trying to justify it?

It's unjustifiable, seriously.

Dnt worry about being so "progressive" and use your common sense...its perverted and gross and seriously it should NEVER be accepted.

Ariadne   

* wonders to herself*

hmmm it seems this topic is changing from Gay Somali

and slowly morphing into an angry mob out to get peacenow

ElPunto   

Lol - 6 pages on this and who doesn't remember the infamous thread on pro-gay books for 5 year olds. Gayness and gays is a hot topic on SOL - perhaps we should have a section for it :D

Gabbal   

Maxuu Jacaylbaro arki jiray Soomaalidu kale arki jirin? I am more surprised about JB's false and completely fabricated description of Somalia then anything else written here!

So you not surprised by Peecanow's views ???

All what i'm saying is THEY EXIST and THEY ARE THERE ,,,,,,,,,,, they deserve to be stoned to death Walaahi ,,,,,,,

But I don't understand where your surprise is coming from N/AA ,,,,,,,

Sky   

JB is only trying to say that homosexuality is present in Somalia. He's right, so I don't see why you're all attacking him.

There was a fresh refugee from Mogadishu, Somalia in our town a year ago or so. He was a likable fella, very funny as well. Was in town for a week, before he reached his final destination: London. He went to an internetcafe to check his email, news etc.

The owner of the place found out that he has visited shemale websites. There was no mistake about it, he visited several websites of the same disgusting theme and actually clicked on pictures. To call the shock enormous is an understatement.

I never shared this story with anyone, but I had to get it out of my system.

Ilaahay kuma tuso ,, laakiin anigu waan arkay ,,,, it is a long strange story and if i want to talk about it ,, it requires its own topic ,,,,, not here :D

Its one thing for it to exist, I already agreed that is does. Lakiin it’s another thing to say it is ok. At the end of the day people do have urges and yes it is considered a test. But to act out those feelings is XARAAM. Living in the west has made things easier because they encourage it. I salute your friend for with holding on his urges. One can still get married and have children there is nothing physically stopping them. It’s all about discipline. Homosexuality is a problem, just because society tell me its ok does not make it ok in our deen. I can not stress to how important it is to educate yourself deen wise on this matter. If you choose not to then I advise you not to debate to us from that angle. Like Xanthus you have your views we have ours