Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Gay Somali

Mowgli   

The world is a funny place, a few mts ago I was out in town with some friends (leciester sq) and I just couldn't stop staring at this guy (the forehead gave him away) but what was more shocking was the fact that he had an adam's apple and breast implants. After awhile he came over and says "walaalo, I can see you have been staring at them for awhile, iska taabo, I assure you, they feel as real as yours"

Apparently, you can find plenty of them on a Friday night @ Tottenham Court Road

Do we go blowing the lid on ppl that committ Zina, adultry, drink Alcohol, government fraud? Whatever he does is between him and Allah swt.

That story is a load of crap! Not to mention disgusting.

A year after meeting, the boys had "accidental" sex one night. "We were just playing and it just happened," says Sakariye. Well, it happened and happened and happened. For another three years, the boys had sex on a regular basis. In Somalia, where the couple is from, it is not uncommon for boys to have sex with each other. What is uncommon, however, that these boys' sexual "experiments" had gone beyond the age usually expected to stop.

:(:( :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Akhaas.

Why did you post such an article. Uf balayoo!!!

It is the fact sxb ,,,,,,,,,,,, we can't cover our eyes and say we don't wanna see ,,,,, let's see what is happening among our society

^^^^ Dude...what on earth are you tryin to proof? it is widely known, and I do believe it has been posted and re posted the views of Afdheere, he makes up stories about the somali community regarding homosexuality, and you posting twice his articles [which happen to be the same story btw]??? whadda? I do not get it? :confused: :confused:

Ms DD   

This afdhere bloke exists? I think by now we have established that they exist and live amongst us. Since it aint illegal and sometimes positively encouraged, it is better that we let it be and hate it in our hearts. Lets just pray that none of our families succumb to this.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^^^

quote:

God has made him gay. He didn't choose to be gay

Piisanoow, And how did you know he didn't choose to be gay, you sound very expert on this subject, tell us more about how God made him gay, you made very striking two points, and you left them blank!
Of course, God made him gay. Then why else would someone choose it. As a muslim, you believe that, your entire life has been mapped out for you, right? So isn't having gay thoughts part of it.

a gay friend of mine explained to me, that he sees this as a test. That if he doesn't indulge that he would be rewarded for it. Either way, who would choose something like that. If god made uis who we are, then why sacriface us in hell for it. Think about it.

''Having said that Peacenow as long as Somalia is a run as a Muslim country it will never Insha'Allah become a place accepting to such practices. To promote gay rights is detrimental to your deen. I strongly advise you to reassess your stand on this issue. Did you forget the wrath upon the people of Luut?

Intuition, you said it yourself 'gay rights', I accept their right to live as they are. There is rampant and I mean, rampant homosexuality in muslim countries. It happens there far more than in western countries. I lived in Dubai and Bahrain, believe me, I know. Now ask yourself, why does it happen.

Acuudi-bilahi minaa shaydani rajiim!

PEACENOW are you muslim? What the **** is wrong with you ,nacaalaa tuulaah! God made them gay? where the hell you get this? explain

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Acuudi-bilahi minaa shaydani rajiim!

PEACENOW are you muslim? What the **** is wrong with you ,nacaalaa tuulaah! God made them gay? where the hell you get this? explain

Crystal_Clear. Faith is a private thing. You don't go to someone you don't know and discuss this with them. It is between, me and god. Also, just because a person is progressive, doesn't make them any more less Somali.

I live here in Milan. Just yesterday, a Moroccan man was attacked, I mean physically attacked, by his community here, because he decided to renounce his faith, become a christian and marry his Italian girlfriend. They see it as somekind of rejection of them. Somalis should be happy that a Somali who is gay is living their life and happy with it too.

Anyway, this debate is for another time. There is a far greater tradegy facing Somalis, than dealing with gay Somalis, right now.

Ibtisam   

^look dear haa naa warririn, progressive, Gay, non Muslim, whatever you want to be or campaign for is up to you, just don't expect for people to accept it, support it or convince anyone of a new way of thinking concerning these issues. So you might as well give up, they don't like your ideas and you don't like their views (by the way where do you get off calling people backward and regressive just because they do not want to agree with you regarding gay people) < is that it self not a brownie point against you for suppressing their freedom of opinion and calling them names as a result of their opinion? I thought the progressive thing to do is say "do you know what Mate, you have your views, I will have mine, now do you want a cuppa" :rolleyes:

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^look dear haa naa warririn, progressive, Gay, non Muslim, whatever you want to be or campaign for is up to you, just don't expect for people to accept it, support it or convince anyone of a new way of thinking concerning these issues. So you might as well give up, they don't like your ideas and you don't like their views (by the way where do you get off calling people backward and regressive just because they do not want to agree with you regarding gay people) < is that it self not a brownie point against you for suppressing their freedom of opinion and calling them names as a result of their opinion? I thought the progressive thing to do is say "do you know what Mate, you have your views, I will have mine, now do you want a cuppa" :rolleyes:

Xanthus, I'm aware they don't like my views. I never called anyone names. The issue is that, there are many gay Somalis, out there. Now what are you going to do about it.

Ibtisam   

^^No one is saying there are no gay Somali, Of course there are, so what is your point atheer, with all due respect you seem stuck on the topic. Why do I need to do anything about gay Somali, I'm not the Moral Police nor I'm paid to do anything, to me I would even notice them let alone do something about them. So what is your point.

So far we have agreed that there are gay Somali’s, and I have just told you that no one cares about them, nor are they statistically common so they are not a cause for concern in terms of Somali population etc.

Som@li   

Why spent so much time discussing these creatures.It is not worthy it.Fags have no place in Somalia. :mad:

Puntland did a good job some years ago, for capturing a lesbian couple ,who came from the west,and were trying to spread thier disease.I dont know where they ended up by now.