Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

Gay Somali

First off, let me start by saying that I know this story has been beaten to death on this forum. But this time I think it has a twist on it, b/c I found out about a Somali who is trying to live like a normal man but really is in the closet about his sexuality.

Anyways, one of my co-workers convinced me to come over to her place for a dinner function. When I got there, I noticed there was a clearly gay man who was there at the function, he turned out to be my co-worker's roommate. I was trying to avoid him like the plague and also find a b-line out of this function. Then, he came up to me and asked whether I was Somali, and I said yes. Then he proceeded to tell me that his boyfriend was Somali, my jaw dropped with sheer shock.

Then his faggotass boyfriend walked in to the function, and he was clearly shocked to see a fellow Somali there. The Somali guy is what you would call a manly man, in that he does not act like a girl the way some gay dudes act. And I have seen him in the Somali community before, but I don’t particularly know him.

Anyways, within 15 minutes I was outta there, but it was CRAZY.

What scares me is that this brother (if i can call him that) is obviously on the DL and could be with a Somali sister.

My question is , should I blow his cover, or take the Clinton policy of don't ask don't tell?

Hunguri   

Stay out of it, and dont bother. Pray that he may soon die of a heart attack, coz he is disgrace to every Somali and Muslim. I swear to God, I should have shot him right in the 4head, if he was some where in Somalia!. Thought, Im sure Qabiilkiisu qaylin lahaayeen. (Tribal issues)!!

Being gay is one sin out of many being commited every single second anywhere. Why don't you blast everyone around you including yourself?

Save your rage and go to Iraq or Somalia and do something constructive with it.

Why is it so strange when we hear a somali gay ?? ,,,,,,, didn't we have that back in the days in Mogadishu and elsewhere in Somalia ??? ,,,, didnt we hear all those stories ????

Peacenow   

We should be more accepting, there is nothing wrong with it at all. It is a person's choice, how he lives his life. I would love to see a gay rights law that protects people like this, in a new Somalia.

Don't spread gossip about him, or like that, you wouldn't like someone to do that to you.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Magool:

Being gay is one sin out of many being commited every single second anywhere. Why don't you blast everyone around you including yourself?

Save your rage and go to Iraq or Somalia and do something constructive with it.

I will once again mention, that nothing but a bullet in the forhead for gays.

PS:-

And, why all those emotional bursts over an action taken against a gay. For your information, Somalia is a good countery, and a beloved mother, where ppl dont practice such pevert. "Dhaqan celis ayaa dadka loo geeyaa walaalo" !

it is practiced in Somalia sxb ,,,,,, go to Mogadishu, Garowe, Bosaso, and everywhere ,,,, come to Hargeisa and see what is happening ,,,,

Somali is a nation and you can find anything disgusting and anything good ,,,, just like the other people in the rest of the world.

N.O.R.F   

This reminds me of a programme on Al Jazeera English called 'Cous cous and Cola' about a bunch of immigrants kids in Holland trying to adapt to life.

Last week an American came to their discussion circle. When he stated he was gay the others (Ghana, Morroco, Egyptian, Afghani, Slovak) just said ok. The Somali kid just said "I'm sorry but i cant accept gays" looooooool

Rageedi!

Hunguri   

are you saying, Garoowe,Boosaaso,Hargaisa,Mogadisho all those cities have Somali gays walking arround in the streets?? Once, we talk about the word "Gay". Remember, it wont be "doubts" "ifs" and "buts", you must be sure about it. Im sure, I never saw a gay in my entire life through out my life in Somalia, and hope will never.