Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Dealing with Coffee Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Thanks for da tips n da stories guys.

Lily....Da walk helped...Nice day to be out in da beantown.

Lavie..who knew the simple pleasures of life could be so annoying once yu part ways. Luckly Coffee is my only addiction.I enjoy dark chocolates in Haagen-Danz ice cream every now n then.

Zafir....I tried nicotine as 16 yrs kid trying to be hip. I didn't like even then.

Yahoo-Uk do report back...I spend close to twenty five bucks...This should be taxe deductable. It is essential item like heat in daily lives of the American Masses.

Callypso....I thought about Somali Shaah and Duud Pattii (Pakistani Shaah),but I wanna cut it of altogether.

Northerner....Haa, da simpler life....lucky yu man. Dat could definately help, but sadly Iam stuck in dis cold over-crowded city.

Mowgli   

The last time I had coffee was for my molecular cell biology exam *desperate times call for desperate measures* I had three expresso shots, more specifically lavazza. When they say "piu lo mandi giu,piu ti tira su" the more you send down, the higher it takes you....they weren't kidding. It gave high a whole new meaning! *couldn't sleep for 2 days*

Johnny B   

I love my coffe so much i woulden´t consider quitting, Just the thought of beeing in a project meeting without my personal CUP is scary.

Pucca   

i'm addicted to the smell of coffee...its odd, often times i'll find myself buying a cup..simply for the smell..

redface.gif i could never bring myself to swallow it though, stuff tastes awful

i'm slowly getting over this smell addiction though; french vanilla is taking over *at least this time i can actually drink it!*

smile.gif its weird..i know.

I'm Coffee/Tea eddicted and i can contribute my experience and advices to my kids ,,, loool

Usually it is normal to feel headache, tiredness and stuff when u don't drink your usual cup of coffee, but won't happen if u follow the following steps from my own experience:

No matter how your coffee is strong, just drink your cup as you want.

Never ever drink your cup of coffee the same exact time everyday, it is good to change the time. for example if you had your cup at 8:00am today, make sure you have it one hour after or before the next day.

Don't drink your cup of coffee everyday, give a break, skip it some times and i'm sure you can do it. Drink it today, skip it tomorrow ,,, you can leave it specially during the weekends.

Ramadan is a good example of this, you feel bad headache during the first 2 or 3 days and then everything is gone after.

TRY THIS AND I'M SURE IT WILL WORK ,,,,,,,,

Baluug   

I don't really like coffee or tea or any hot drinks, for that matter. I like to guzzle my drinks, so i usually drink diet coke. * waiting for the inevitable "coke is bad for you" lecture *

^ I had a serious PEPSI addiction as well. I quit for three months. Then I fell off the wagon a couple of times and weekends. Then I found myself drinking it full-time again. Then I quit. I haven't replaced it with anything else.

I just feel kinda hazy for most of the afternoon each day. Drifting in and out and ignoring ppl willfully. It was such a major crutch for me. I miss it.

Jacaylbaro....That seems to work actually. I guess my mistake was cutting it off altogether.

Ahura....We can go to rehab center together...lol

That's serious addiction. You are though these things does effect your mood.