Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Dealing with Coffee Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Who knew one cup a day would gett you addicted. :( I finally decided to give up Coffee altogether, but symptoms proved to be a bit more severe than I thought they would be. There is fatigue, headaches , and just feeling irratated. Share your experiences and any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Arawella   

I don't drink coffe but I suffer from a similar withdrawal sympton. When I went to Badiye, I craved and agonised over chocolates. I was almost always argumentative, bored, headaches and to compensate I started swallowing sugar. I have tried reducing my chocolate intake since but I have lost faith in my ability to combat this addiction. Nope fruits don't offer the same satisfaction. :mad:

underdog   

Monday to friday Large coffee on the way to work...then started getting headaches on the weekends and couldn't figure it out.

Its an epidemic and Starbucks is a the kingpin

Well am glad to hear am not the only ... i blame work, is becomes a habit, u need ur morning coffee, then mid morning, then these days even lunchtime ...

then it got worse , cause it has to be a Latte from the a prober coffe shop, no english style coffe ,,, make with milk and ground coffe.

but i tried to give up for financial reasons .. i just could not . Today alone i spend £4.15, on the way i calculated ...now i now where my money goes.

and the lunch is also draining my money ... £5 t eat a decent lunch, .. today alone i spend £11 .. and am still to eat my dinner yet.

now i know why all those financial avdisors tell us to keep a record on we all spend on food and coffe .. maybe is the only way to control.

as of saturady i will keep a record for one week .. and report back

-Lily-   

Che, just don't think about it. Fresh air rejuvinates. Lots of water, and keep busy! Sometimes, it could be imaginary. I hate coffee, Im into tea but I can live without it. Choclate is prooving to be difficult.

Cara.   

Substitute another caffeine source, like tea or chocolate.

But drinking 1 cup of coffee a day is good for you.

N.O.R.F   

I've had coffe once over the past 6 months mainly due moving from the UK to a place less stressful & warmer where a cup of PG does the trick in the mornings. I do have the odd Arabic 'qaxwa' in the evenings of after a meal ;)

J.Lee   

Zafir: you are weird on so many levels, it's not even normal. :D

Before the summer I started working for Starbucks, I couldn't even stomach the smell of coffee much less drink it, laakiinse as soon as I started working there, particularly 3.5 weeks in to the job, I would- just to get through my 8 hr shift-knock back 2 espresso shots. About 2 months, I started eating the unprocessed coffee beans (such a strong flavor and God, what a rush).

One day, I was making a hot apple cider and I saw myself putting a shot in there, horta markaas ayaa naxay. Slowly I started limiting my espresso intake and when ever I started fienin' for it, I would do something else to get an adrenaline rush or make myself busy. I also put myself on a strict healthy diet,exercised more, limited the time I spend around other people and waan acuudi bilaysan jidhay when ever I started to get irritated.

Almost 4 years later, the only time I drink coffee is on the night before an exam: usually a grande CM with only 1.5 a shot.

You are looking at the face of progression, beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Why in everything that is good in the world should anybody have to deal cofee withdrawl?

You people are going too far. LEAVE COFFEE OUT OF THIS, damned degenerates!

N.O.R.F   

^^^ :confused:

as I started working there, particularly 3.5 weeks in to the job, I would- just to get through my 8 hr shift-knock back 2 espresso shots. About 2 months, I started eating the unprocessed coffee beans (such a strong flavor and God, what a rush).

Talk of being addicted :eek:

I recently took a long 5 hour trip (driving) and was very sleepy until i dicovered the joys of espresso :eek: