Tallaabo

Maxaa kasoo baxay shirkii Gacanlibaax

I think it's very positive beesha shirkan waa u baahnayd. To unite the clan from hargeysa to ceerigaabo. To show that we are united  and that muse should give some governmental seats to beesha. And also beesha dacaayada laga  waa somaliweyn character assisnation.

Some folks on social media and Somali websites abuse the term jeegaan. To put the clan against their kith and kin. Mostly their fellow reer burco caynabo. Or the 26 June northwestern gebiley berbera community.  Wadani ucid and jeegaan have the same goals aspiration to build a good better Somaliland for all its citizen's  in our beautiful republic.

One thing I am missing how come no one is  addressing our problems in Ethiopia hawd and hararghe territories.  Ethiopia is changing fast  New leadership in Ethiopia possible oil and gas.  Yeynan isku koobin Somaliland oo keliya. Beesha intaa waka balaadhantahay.

Barwaaqo   

Aragtidaydda shirka khayr baa ka soo baxay. Qodobka 8aad waxa uu u quusgooyey cadawgii Somaliland. In shir dib laysugu noqdo oo wixii khaldamay la saxo iyanna waa qodob fiican. Horta shirkani sheegato daaqaduu ka saaray iyo qolyihii jeclaa Somaliland oo dagaalanta.  Muuse Biixi waa inuu degdeg u qaataa qodabadda shirka.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tallaabo   

Although the points which were agreed on are generally good but I have the feeling that the conference attendees have pushed for the system where ministerial appointments are distributed on the basis of clan affiliation. The system they want is not different than that infamous Koonfurian 4.5 formula. I think the president should be given the choice to appoint his own ministers without worrying about what clan they belong to. 

That said, it would be paramount for ina Biixi to reform the civil service urgently and remove all the unsuitable workers who were employed due to their clan affiliation. The civil service jobs and government service contracts should be based solely on merit. We don't need a government department filled with people getting paid for doing nothing just because they hail from the same clan as that the minister responsible for the department. 

• Thanks 1