Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Madina universety NEED HELP

Ibtisam   

WOW :eek: :eek: What on earth :eek: :eek:

Oh my, where do I start?

1. Aliamos I have a bone to pick with you, maybe another time in another thread; your view that everything bad is salafism. (Second time I am seeing you blame something on Salafism) For one thing I am outrage that you would think this ridiculous behaviour HERE on this thread is anything close to salafism in its essence!!

2. Ashikrio and co, deenta ma idinka aya iska leh or are you its gate keepers? I don’t understand waxa idin haya, seriously. Furthermore what you are doing is wrong, both Islamicly and as the norm. If Aliamos insulted Allah as result of your provocation or Islam it is on you and you will be answerable for your sins. As for his/her personal belief in Allah or otherwise, what do you care? Save your own soul and let the rest go. Up to now I cannot say one way or another whether Aliamos is a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Atheist, a man, a women, a child or anything else, but does it really matter in a discussion board, It is a just a username that shares some things with us. What I do know is that Aliamos understanding of Islam is above average (although I may change my mind after our Salafi discussion icon_razz.gif ) and he/she displays better character than most of you here put together.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Part of the excellence of a person’s Islam is his leaving alone what does not concern him.” [at-Tirmidhi and others]

IF I knew that Aliamos was NOT a Muslim for certain, I would still be proud that they are open minded enough to know the difference and systems of Islamic universities and have good things to say about them, it is a credit to Islam and the institute. Imagine if your white boss told you not only has he heard about this Islamic universities but he thinks this one is the best for this reason or that. Would you not have hope in your heart that perhaps one day Allah might guide him or he might be inclined to study what these institutes teach? Or be proud that for so long a Islamic university is accredited, acknowledge by both East and West.

3. Most importantly, Anwar all the best to you brother inshallah may allah aid you in your effort and make you one who uses their experience and knowledge wisely. I know people in both if you are in need of some friends, I can look them up for you. Good luck and all the best!

ailamos   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

1. Aliamos I have a bone to pick with you, maybe another time in another thread; your view that everything bad is salafism. (Second time I am seeing you blame something on Salafism) For one thing I am outrage that you would think this ridiculous behaviour HERE on this thread is anything close to salafism in its essence!!

Ibtiiiiiiiiiii!!! Welcome back! What's with the appearing/disappearing tricks you've been doing lately?!?

Anyway, this Salafism issue would require an entirely new thread. The behavior on this thread is nothing close to Salafism and indeed has nothing to do with it, the first statement was that I am not a fan of Salafism, pure and simple... in particular their refusal of discussion and debate for the development of the religion, that's all... I might also be biased because of my dislike for Saudis but then again who isn't biased ;) and as for the later statement then I retract it completely for it was made out of ignorance on my part.

Ibtisam   

^^Salam Aliamos, thanks, How are you? coping well with the bashing I see.

I did not go far, but in any case I did not miss anything worthy of commenting on it would seem, everywhere people are going in circles or too hard headed to consider another point of view. Even went to the politic section out of bordom to pi$s people off. :D

Aint we all bias about something or another anyway. I don't mind if you are not a fan for the right reason, hence why I said another thread when you decide to let out your full objections. smile.gif

Jacpher   

deenta ma idinka aya iska leh or are you its gate keepers? I don’t understand waxa idin haya, seriously. Furthermore what you are doing is wrong, both Islamicly and as the norm. If Aliamos insulted Allah as result of your provocation or Islam it is on you and you will be answerable for your sins. As for his/her personal belief in Allah or otherwise, what do you care? Save your own soul and let the rest go. Up to now I cannot say one way or another whether Aliamos is a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Atheist, a man, a women, a child or anything else, but does it really matter in a discussion board, It is a just a username that shares some things with us. What I do know is that Aliamos understanding of Islam is above average (although I may change my mind after our Salafi discussion [Razz] ) and he/she displays better character than most of you here put together.

And you are licensed to dictate others of what opinions to air or keep.

Ibtisam   

^^No I am licensed to say what I think of your flawed logic, it is a forum not a school or a police station. Take it as a sisterly advice with a pinch of salt or ignore it. I'm really not bothered either way. At best it should make you reflective of your own position, at worst just words on screen.

Ashkiro   

Ibtisaam, thank you for the advice, however for someone who has her nose in nearly every topic on this forum, I think you should heed your own advice and would be the best beneficiary among us. As for your assertions, no one here is being the gate keeper of Islam (although that would be an honorable duty I must say) nor does one care about the personal beliefs of the poster. I have always maintained people are free to believe as they choose as long as that belief does not infringe the rights of others. However that is not the issue here, this is a forum and though I don’t care about the personal beliefs of others and support their right to express those beliefs, it does not mean I will not hold my own positions on issues. As far as this topic is concerned qof af Somali ku hadlayo & Muslimka ka daba wado “your deity, your deity” hadi la yiri, “look your opinion regarding our Islamic Education has little creditability” anigu dhib u ma arko, if you see it differently and belief it is as a demonstration of “open mindedness” than that is up to you, I happen to agree with the other posters. And that is the end of this discussion.

Ibtisam   

^^So why do you keep pointing out that he/she believes that or the other if you don't care or can say this because they don't believe that, talk about walking contradiction. You say you don’t care, yet you say you don’t believe (You don't even know if this is the case) so your opinion does not count. Hunno you can say what you like, but at least know what you are saying.

Read back what you wrote on this topic, if it makes sense to you still baal, maybe you can express yourself better- somehow. It is not about open mindedness at all, it is about character, contradictions and hypocrisy. So what haadu yahey qof somali ku hadlayo, would it make a difference if they were from China or England. :confused:

As for my nose in every topic, if you can learn to make sense my dear sis, I would not mind seeing you share your own thoughts, especially if you think my nose is saying the wrong thing. ;) Still you fail to understand how the whole forum thing works.

Never mind and as you were.

Ailamos,

horta dad badan aad wareerisay, lol! Everytime, you open your mouth groups of people are up in arms!

I have yet to see a post where Ailamos claimed to be anything other than Muslim. As for the topic, I have always like and favored Azhar.

Ashkiro   

Ibtisaam, tell me again why I would care you minding sharing my thoughts as if I need your permission? Talk about over estimating one’s influence. As for what I wrote concerning this topic, no need for me to re-read my statements; I stand by my position and trust my judgments. You may see it differently and that as I said earlier, is up to you.

ailamos   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Ailamos,

horta dad badan aad wareerisay, lol! Everytime, you open your mouth groups of people are up in arms!

I have yet to see a post where Ailamos claimed to be anything other than Muslim. As for the topic, I have always like and favored Azhar.

LOL :D yaa C&H maxan orankara, people have problems with me apparently, but I'm happy that the rationally minded ones have no beef with my opinions, or are at least willing to discuss them.

By the way Ibti ignore the self-righteous, they're really not worth a keystroke... wareer badana dadkaas!!!!!

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Ashkiro:

Ibtisaam, tell me again why I would care you minding sharing my thoughts as if I need your permission? Talk about over estimating one’s influence. As for what I wrote concerning this topic, no need for me to re-read my statements; I stand by my position and trust my judgments. You may see it differently and that as I said earlier, is up to you.

What :confused: Walalo shidanka iska naar, it is like you want to pick a fight about everything. I don't see it differently, I think you are WRONG and you know you are wrong that is why you keep shouting angrily about randomness, what or where I post and how important I think I am, yad yad ya (what on earth has that got to do with the thread?). If you was comfortable in your position or it made any sense, you would have stuck to it and defended it without having to drag in everything from the kitchen sink to my own perception of myself.

This is not about YOU as a person, so don't get upset, it is about the the idea you expressed which I told you why I think it is a load of pants, you can either explain why it is valid position or retract it, stop jumping from post to pillar or make it personal.

Ashkiro   

LOL, walaal shaydan i ma hayo alhamdullah nor am I picking a fight or upset, don't turn this around on me now, if anyone needs to re-read this topic perhaps you should and you will see who picked a fight and started all of this from a simple question whcih was asked, the poster got offended and started screaming "your deity your deity", to other posters, another made an observation in which I agreed with all i said was "fair enough", namely the other poster's view on Islamic Education, a poster who uses "deity" rather than Allah SWT among other things views having no creditability regarding the issue, I agree with that judging by this topics contents and am very comfrotable with that position, hence why I maintained it through out. If you see it as wrong again not my problem, I see it as correct. I was draged into this dissusion so don't turn this on me as If I am the one who picked a fight.

Ibtisam   

Since you want to treat this as a court; The whole point is none of you have more creditability than the other unless you have studied at that institute or you are quoting a statistical source.

Well you seem upset and over emotional and you was not dragged into anything, adgia aya so galey jumping and judgemental. Spare me the victims calcal card.

As for deity, when you speak to English speakers do you not say "God" or even with your friends you are telling me you never say "OH my God".

Even so, you really think YOU can take someone out of the deen because they said "deity" and you are willing to defend that on the day of judgment. If so, then so be it, we'll leave it for a day you have no fake denial power, if not then you need to take it back. Salai cal nabi.

I’m done with this.

SalamAlikum sis.

ailamos   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

i can say with certainty that ailamos is backward somali(a)
icon_razz.gif

:D:D hehehe... ;)

Or perhaps ailamos is a step forward, looking back somali(a)... haha...